no fire

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would suggest billit timing plate from site sponser. Then you can go +4* and gain couple ponies right there, gotta buy one anyways. Also get Clymers manual, bouy $30. Do search for tors, you can either eliminate (cut wires) or comepletly remove (little more work involved) Lotta peeps here to help you. You'll even learn how to adjust your chain, LOL .

thanks for the advice man, i can adjust a chain without your help though , i work on cars not bikes , my first try but ill get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

with the tors hooked up,one second u have spark,the next u dont.even if your tors assemblies are still on ur carb tops,u need to disconnect the brain.at least disconnect the brain and check again for spark.it is located on the drivers side (lol) up underneath where your left top header pipe mount is.i believe there is 1 bolt holding it and 2 wires going to it.just unplug it at least,and give her a kick.

i unplugged and kicked it still nothing i just went and got a digital ohms reader and all my specs for my new stator are within working order, so that eliminates that

now ihave all the lpastic off so i could see the wiring , i checked my pluggins , i checked for any broke grounds, i checked the gap of the ignition module, it does still have the tors installed i tryed unplugging it and still nothing , ineed to go buy a digital multimeter but when i get one in the next day or so im going to need some help testing e thing or two so some advice on what to test and how to test it would be awsome !!!!!

you have my number just give me a call and I will guide you over the phone as much as I can. Make SURE you buy a Clymers manuel, its a really good investment if you are going to own a Banshee/

The chain adjustment thing is a joke/topic going around the site right now. Check it out, wasn't ment as a slam to you at all.

I know and I know Cam so its all goog. Cam is a good guy and likes to help. I meet him at LS, he is just a blunt kid of guy and speaks his mind and I like that.

I know and I know Cam so its all goog. Cam is a good guy and likes to help. I meet him at LS, he is just a blunt kid of guy and speaks his mind and I like that.

well idk but i dont want to be joked with at this point in time, i dont really know anyone on here, the only reason i know this site exists cause i was googling banshee.. im no dumbass, i restore cars and build mud trux ,never a bike ,but i wound up wanting a quad so i fucked up and bought a banshee , now i regret it a bit but , i will fix it, i was just hoping to get some advice and not have some one act like im a fucking tard,,,,, this quad is a terd for being so nice ,,,,, ill never buy another ,,,,, fuck it ,,, and fuck the next personthat wants to crack a joke ,,, ill tighten a fucken chain around your fucken throat,, smart ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well idk but i dont want to be joked with at this point in time, i dont really know anyone on here, the only reason i know this site exists cause i was googling banshee.. im no dumbass, i restore cars and build mud trux ,never a bike ,but i wound up wanting a quad so i fucked up and bought a banshee , now i regret it a bit but , i will fix it, i was just hoping to get some advice and not have some one act like im a fucking tard,,,,, this quad is a terd for being so nice ,,,,, ill never buy another ,,,,, fuck it ,,, and fuck the next personthat wants to crack a joke ,,, ill tighten a fucken chain around your fucken throat,, smart ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! Why don't you tell him how you really feel!

Did you ohm out your keyswitch?

Edited by pr0blumz

No key? Check that first, find the splice and make sure all the wires are conected. On the old one I had you just put all 6 wires together, not sure if that changed over the years. The coil ohm reading is not very reliable. I hunted down a spark issue on the 88, coil was no where near close to what clymers said, I bought a new one, it had the same reading as the old one. Thats when I found a broken solder at the key switch, fucker would only run when turning left!

No key? Check that first, find the splice and make sure all the wires are conected. On the old one I had you just put all 6 wires together, not sure if that changed over the years. The coil ohm reading is not very reliable. I hunted down a spark issue on the 88, coil was no where near close to what clymers said, I bought a new one, it had the same reading as the old one. Thats when I found a broken solder at the key switch, fucker would only run when turning left!

it has the emergency kill switch that wraps around your wrist ,,,, every thing with that looks good no broken wires ,, conections look good but i will double check !!!

it has the emergency kill switch that wraps around your wrist ,,,, every thing with that looks good no broken wires ,, conections look good but i will double check !!!

so im probably wasting money i dont have but i ordered a new coil , cdi box , new adjustable timing plate,, being that my stator was new now the hole electricle system will be up graded and new all from mcstator... i spent 320 for every thing including new balancer... who thinks i got ripped off ?