t5 vs t6 have some qustions

I'd say if you're happy with your motor, and your bike is pulling hard, AND you have no big mods in store for the near future, LEAVE YOUR PIPES ALONE. Trust me. It's a vicious cycle... First you'll get the T5's... then you'll want to "port just a bit" to match them. BUt then the tuner will tell you to ride his bike. Then its over. You'll be hooked... You'll be looking at aggressive porting, new pistons, a stroker crank, larger carbs, a better clutch, a Cool head... See what I mean? Happy with it? Leave it alone... ;)

P.S. ---> I speak from experience... I made the mistake of riding two WildCard bikes...

This is the truth... :notworthy:

This is the truth... :notworthy:

allright guys thanks ya i proby wont be doing anymore mods for awhile im only 16 and aint to loaded with cash right now but i have another qustion i just got this thing abuot a week ago been riding it about ever day and idk if im just getting use to the machine but it dont seem like it pulls as much as when i first got it and what not am i just getting use to it iand the clutch aint slipping so i think im just getting use to the power

by "flow rate", i basically mean how much air is flowing through the motor. there are different reasons that it might pull differntly. maintenance- basics, like airfilter, trans oil, chain lube, silencer packing, etc, and JETTING. fuel age and condition/mix. and how you ride/sit, then again, there is that "used to it" factor, lol..........which stems into $$$$$$$

by "flow rate", i basically mean how much air is flowing through the motor. there are different reasons that it might pull differntly. maintenance- basics, like airfilter, trans oil, chain lube, silencer packing, etc, and JETTING. fuel age and condition/mix. and how you ride/sit, then again, there is that "used to it" factor, lol..........which stems into $$$$$$$

Allright idk I just think that I'm getting use to the power of it cause it is running strong

are the plugs getting fouled? if your riding it that much is the air filter getting dirty? these bikes are a LOT of fun BUT you need to maintain them. banshee's are like crack you get a lil taste adn then you just want more and there is nothing you can do you'll sell everything you have to make that pile of steel faster and better than your friends.

they are great..

are the plugs getting fouled? if your riding it that much is the air filter getting dirty? these bikes are a LOT of fun BUT you need to maintain them. banshee's are like crack you get a lil taste adn then you just want more and there is nothing you can do you'll sell everything you have to make that pile of steel faster and better than your friends.

they are great..

no air filter is clean plugs are good i broke my chain the other day didnt do any damage thank god maybe that was the reason it was loose or something i guss we will see