worst trip ever

could not belive how much $hit went wrong.

wensday: we left and got there all was good.

thursday: my dughters blaster broke down and was towed back. it was the reeds they were put on(just bought the bike first trip out) with no bar so the reeds were pulling through the screws so had the wife pull a stock banshee cage form the gerage to bring up when she came up later that night. then my 2 year old burns him self on the pipe of my banshee bad.

friday: take my 2 year old to hosptial because his burn is 2nd degree, get back and my daughters blaster kick starter spring sliped out of its pocket so the kick starter wont stay up, fixed that. latter that night my sone and a friend go out at dusk and she comes back and says he is broke down so we head out and she cant rember were they were so its all most fully dark and we see him standing on top of a dune waving us down, close one any darker would of ben a long knight in pitch black darkness. tow it back. it was just a wire shorted on the pipe no biggie.

saterday :take son to hospital for more work on his burn. come back every one has left to go see the ice caves so i guess i go dyno my bike by my self that went well. get back from hansen per. the wife goes for a ride with friends and 20 min latter some one telling me that she is broke down (i say to my self are you fn kidding me) so i go to see whats up and she says i shut it off because its making a bad sound, i started and yep sounds bad. (i now know that the fly wheel got a crack and came loose and ate the crank and it self) as i start to hook the tow rope up my son pulls up and he has steam coming out of his right pipe.(nut came loose blew the head gasket)so one blaset and one banshee are out.

sunday: no hospital trip 2day. everyone is going on group ride so i tell my son he can take my shee and go then my daughter says i want to go. 20 min latter she comes back on a tow rope her blaster motor is squeeling bad. its done all thats left now is my shee and the 250ex honda that wont go no where.

monday: back to hospital for the last time(i hope) another full group ride they ask me to come because they know i have not rode the hole time and i said nope your not towing my last bike home, they said might as well break the last one as well, i said nope. get loaded up get home all good then the gear broke on the left jack on the toy hauler and cant get it setup, and as i m working on that the one bike i never thought about, broke down. my 2year olds power wheel raptor foot switch went out. you know its bad when even the power wheel breaks down. i told the wife if i ever have another weekend like this we are selling everything and giving this $hit up.

Anytime I have a bad weekend in the future I am going to think about your weekend, and realize mine was not to rough. Damn dude that all sounds like a really shitty time. Hope you get everything fixed up and don't end up having another crap weekend like that the next time you go out. Good luck

that really sucks !!!! but feel bad for your son.. hope he's ok. just think about the story he's goin to tell his 2 yr old buddies..... he got burnt on his dads bike, then got home and his bike takes a poo.

i feel the same way sometimes.. everytime we got to little sahara..... seems like something is goin to break , we try and take 2-3 bikes a piece. and hope 1 comes back runnin .thats one reason i didnt go on are spring ls trip ..... didnt feel like spendin the $$ to rebuild my bikes or drivin 8 hrs to tear them up.

if your kids like to ride , then keep the bikes. i love my bikes and prob wont ever sell them , but im puttin $$ away for a boat for the fam .

i give you a 9 1/2 for shittiest weekend !!!

that really sucks !!!! but feel bad for your son.. hope he's ok. just think about the story he's goin to tell his 2 yr old buddies..... he got burnt on his dads bike, then got home and his bike takes a poo.

i feel the same way sometimes.. everytime we got to little sahara..... seems like something is goin to break , we try and take 2-3 bikes a piece. and hope 1 comes back runnin .thats one reason i didnt go on are spring ls trip ..... didnt feel like spendin the $$ to rebuild my bikes or drivin 8 hrs to tear them up.

if your kids like to ride , then keep the bikes. i love my bikes and prob wont ever sell them , but im puttin $$ away for a boat for the fam .

i give you a 9 1/2 for shittiest weekend !!!

Just remember BOAT is an acronym for Break Out Another Thousand ;)

That sounds like a rough weekend. I've had a brutal winter, everything that could go wrong at my house, I keep saying what else could go wrong and shit keeps going wrong, the only thing left is for it to burn down, so I definately feel for you.. Good luck fixing all your stuff.

o yea the wife had a flat on the way up friday and the lug wrench didnt fit. told my son that those dyno numbers seem way low and he tells me that my bike would not pull 3rd up choke cherry, so out side to check it out and i got 140 psi in right and 30psi in the left side i should have 180 psi in both, my son seised it so they would of towed my last bike home as well. so i payed to dyno a half dead bike. so they all broke except the honda 250 ex. havent tore down the last bike yet but think i will just leave it for now.got my hands full and wallet empty with the other 3.