Nitrous

Jose

Let me say hello to everyone. I am new to the site and absolutely love it and love my new banshee. I just took it out for the first time out to pismo beach california nad now i am hooked. I was wondering if anyone had any information on putting nos on banshee. As in what mods should be done or can you run nos on a stock banshee.

Thanks for everyones help

Thanks to everyone for their input. So far it has fatties diffrent reeds and a trinity 2 into 1 setup. I was afford a boondocker nos kit at a good price and was thinking of buying it but first thought I would see what people everyone thought. So I'm thinking that I should not get it.

Thanks to everyone for their input. So far it has fatties diffrent reeds and a trinity 2 into 1 setup. I was afford a boondocker nos kit at a good price and was thinking of buying it but first thought I would see what people everyone thought. So I'm thinking that I should not get it.

Send them to HJR to get them dune ported. It will run you I think 3 or 350 but if you are hooked now you will be a certified fiend when you get your cylinders back

• 3 weeks later...

I am curious about it also. Mine has T5's and jetted with Toomey FIlter. I have most of a Boss Noss setup I am thinking about trying. Last winter I just added a Boss Noss kit to my Drag Sled and I love it! I really want to get the rest of the second kit (got it off Ebay) and try it out on the Banshee. It really is too much work to swap from one machine to the next, so I want them both to have it (also cause one day I would like to bring the banshee on the ice also). From my experience Nitrous is awesome! I did have some issues at first, but now it seems to be good. I think if you get a good deal it is worth trying for sure! I don't know about the boondocker setups, they seem a little funny to me, but alot of people are using them, so they must work ok at least.

Edited by fastcar01