Bike went Boom...AGAIN

All I can say is "Fuck me right?".

Took the bike out for Memorial Day weekend down to Coose Bay to ride with some friends. It was running fine and I was cruising along in 4th gear and all of a sudden POP, BOOM.

I got it back to camp finally and it looks like some how I completely ran out of radiator fluid, my radiator was dry as a bone. I haven't had a chance to tear into it yet, I was too pissed to do it over the weekend so I'm prob just going to do it tonight.

I just had my motor re-build a month ago and this shit happens...Fucking Banshee's!

All I can say is "Fuck me right?".

Took the bike out for Memorial Day weekend down to Coose Bay to ride with some friends. It was running fine and I was cruising along in 4th gear and all of a sudden POP, BOOM.

I got it back to camp finally and it looks like some how I completely ran out of radiator fluid, my radiator was dry as a bone. I haven't had a chance to tear into it yet, I was too pissed to do it over the weekend so I'm prob just going to do it tonight.

I just had my motor re-build a month ago and this shit happens...Fucking Banshee's!

no motor will last without coolant banghead

Thank you for your comment.

captain_obvious.jpg

Sorry couldn't help myself.

hey,are u asking a question or telling a story.i think toytech was giving u info on ur situation and if u already knew,why did u post that topic?and why fuckin banshees?because there dumb ass owner ran it out of coolant?its not the bikes fault.75%of the time,its owners fault shit breaks or blows up.dirty air filters,no oil,no coolant,overrev,putting on parts and not knowing what the fuck they are doing and running shit lean and popping,hell even buying shit like cut trannys and having them pop in a ride because a person built them improper.u want a reliable bike-buy a stock banshee and leave it that way...pay attention and ull be ahead of the game.

Quad problems always SUCK! Hope you get it figured out :headbang:

oh and my shit broke too on memorial day.shees dont like going down hill un-manned.ill have to post pics,its pretty fucked up and the axle is so bent ive never seen it bend like this before.so doddy ur not the only one who had a mishap this weekend lol.

hey,are u asking a question or telling a story.i think toytech was giving u info on ur situation and if u already knew,why did u post that topic?and why fuckin banshees?because there dumb ass owner ran it out of coolant?its not the bikes fault.75%of the time,its owners fault shit breaks or blows up.dirty air filters,no oil,no coolant,overrev,putting on parts and not knowing what the fuck they are doing and running shit lean and popping,hell even buying shit like cut trannys and having them pop in a ride because a person built them improper.u want a reliable bike-buy a stock banshee and leave it that way...pay attention and ull be ahead of the game.

easy on the guy there buddy. I don't think by him posting that "he somehow ran out of fluid" that he was asking for smart ass remarks. Seriously doubt he wants to hear that after he blew his motor. Calling him a dumbass is uncalled for. Things happen, maybe had a leak he didn't notice. People need to grow up, if ya ain't got nothing nice to say, well u know the rest.

easy on the guy there buddy. I don't think by him posting that "he somehow ran out of fluid" that he was asking for smart ass remarks. Seriously doubt he wants to hear that after he blew his motor. Calling him a dumbass is uncalled for. Things happen, maybe had a leak he didn't notice. People need to grow up, if ya ain't got nothing nice to say, well u know the rest.

x2 i thought the captain obvious was pretty funny, and im sure toytech thinks so. just relax and let the man vent lol. hope you didnt hurt too much in there and get it resolved man

x2 i thought the captain obvious was pretty funny, and im sure toytech thinks so. just relax and let the man vent lol. hope you didnt hurt too much in there and get it resolved man

yea, the captain obvious was hillarious!

yeah that was funny! he must have found that in Foxworthy's or Bill Engval's stash :clap:

Edited by toytech