is the 2-1 dynoport exhaust better than stock?

byro12

Well doesn't it feel better to get things like that out in the open?

You know I wouldn't judge you and I'll always be here if you need help.

As for your little problem let me suggest cutting back on the masturbating and possibly doing some yoga

-Marcus

Figures you would have to resort to that because you don't have anything else that you bring to the table. Can I go recommend T6 pipes to people now because you told me that you heard from soneone else they were good low-end pipes?

The funny part about all this is what people write to me and say to me about you. I get pm's from people that talk about how much of an idiot you are. Then all the people who live around here and know me also talk about how much of an idiot you are. I guess this last little stunt just shows what you have to do to make yourself feel significant.

Can I go recommend T6 pipes to people now because you told me that you heard from soneone else they were good low-end pipes?

If this were the mentality of everyone, no one would learn anything. Unless we asked you.

You're just a bad MoFo

How do 99% of us learn 99% of what we know?

FROM OTHER PEOPLE.

That said, I've heard guys that have run every pipe under the sun say that they like the t-6 best for low end out of all the pipes they've used.

I don't have that kind of experience with pipes, and this is ONLY their opinion, so take it for what it is.

:)

Why dont you try to talk byro12 into running a single carb set up, T-6s,throw away his coolhead and shave his stock one,then run your hacked up port job you keep talking about, he would be hauling ass then. :rotflmao:

Thanks Snopczynski !! Soon as I get a fresh bucket of round2its I think I'' cut one open just to see whats in there. Can't spoil a rotten egg.

They double walled them to keep the pipe quiet, so it ought to be interesting trying to get them cut apart.