Carb Sync Tool?O

MasterBlaster

That is the tool BUT lets make sure we are comparing apples to apples as ours comes with both adaptors for small (stock Banshee or 28mm) or large (33-up mm) carbs and that one does not.

its a VW webber sync tool you may be able to find it at any vw performance/ buggy shop for about 35-40 bucks. OR even order one from EMPI. its called a squirrel cage synch tool there are other types out there but that one is the easiest to use on our types of atv's ( banshee's)

it measures the intake velocity/ flow and enables you to set the carbs to the same set the idle then you can set the synch of the cable.. very neato.

http://www.dealparts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=43-5712-0&Category_Code=INTAKEFUELCOMPONENTS

Ive got one and never used it. I don't think it fits my 39 pwks - was for some 35s. I don't see how it can sync the carbs at anything but idle (but I'm probably wrong); - my motors don't idle anyway. I need to watch that video, I guess and see what I'm missing. I sync 'em by eye, then I can tell if they're off by revving and it up and down for a few mins - then see if both pipes are the about the same temp.