Carb Sync Tool?O

MasterBlaster

I agree with them 110%. It doesn't matter how good you think your eyes are, you can be assured that one carb is set different than the other one. The carb synch tool is great, and it's very easy to use, plus it takes all the guess work out of adjusting the carbs.

its a VW webber sync tool you may be able to find it at any vw performance/ buggy shop for about 35-40 bucks. OR even order one from EMPI. its called a squirrel cage synch tool there are other types out there but that one is the easiest to use on our types of atv's ( banshee's)

it measures the intake velocity/ flow and enables you to set the carbs to the same set the idle then you can set the synch of the cable.. very neato.

• 3 weeks later...

as said before and ours comes with the smaller adaptor for stock or small carbs:

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=59

worth every penny. like some of the others here, i thought i was tuned fairly well but when i got the gauge (from FAST) and used it, i found out exactly how far off "close" was. there are enough intake adapters that it will work on all my other toys as well. some will say "save the money", i say "consider it a cheap insurance policy"......

its a VW webber sync tool you may be able to find it at any vw performance/ buggy shop for about 35-40 bucks. OR even order one from EMPI. its called a squirrel cage synch tool there are other types out there but that one is the easiest to use on our types of atv's ( banshee's)

it measures the intake velocity/ flow and enables you to set the carbs to the same set the idle then you can set the synch of the cable.. very neato.

Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Carb-Sync-Airflow-Meter-Dual-Carburetor-VW-Triumph-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2c55050450QQitemZ190404953168QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

SP