no powerband

so i have an 02 banshee first one fires up first kick my problem im have is when i ride it wines out but no powetr band?

i have good reeds clean carbs good spark but i think my main jetts might be off?

it has stroked crank 4mm spacers fmf knar pipes k&n open filter box and a boost bottle

im thinking or guessing the main is off im also running the minkuni carbs no tors

my pilot jet is a 30 and my main is a 300 any thoughts on what i should be running?

and i do have the 66mm big bore please help first shee need the banshee gods to point me in a good direction?

could it running lean or rich? diferent mains?

so i have an 02 banshee first one fires up first kick my problem im have is when i ride it wines out but no powetr band?

i have good reeds clean carbs good spark but i think my main jetts might be off?

it has stroked crank 4mm spacers fmf knar pipes k&n open filter box and a boost bottle

im thinking or guessing the main is off im also running the minkuni carbs no tors

my pilot jet is a 30 and my main is a 300 any thoughts on what i should be running?

and i do have the 66mm big bore please help first shee need the banshee gods to point me in a good direction?

could it running lean or rich? diferent mains?

i put new plugs in and road it around for five to ten mins plugs have no color just wet?

The jetting sounds pretty close,are the cylinders you are running ported? if so are they ported for a non stroker crank set up?You can't take a set of cylinders that were ported for a stock stroke and get them to run right on a stoker motor.You also will not get your motor to run right with spacer plates(as stated in the other post).If your cylinders were never ported then you should get them ported for the set up you are running and get cut domes.

i put new plugs in and road it around for five to ten mins plugs have no color just wet?

make sure the carb slides are in the right carbs.the cutout on the slide goes toward the back of the carb,if not,u have them backwards in the wrong carb.switch accordingly.

make sure the carb slides are in the right carbs.the cutout on the slide goes toward the back of the carb,if not,u have them backwards in the wrong carb.switch accordingly.

X2. just did this last week, man infamous039 and wacko helped me remedy the situation.:headbang: