Pics from first mx race on banshee...in UK

mike350uk

heya guys, did my first race on my banshee across the pond here in the UK about 2weeks ago, did well got two 2nds, then in my last last race lost spark thanks to my wonderful ricky piece of crap stator!!

Here are the links to the photos from the pro photographer that was there on the day. I was up against some top quads, 3 yam 450s, 3 susuki 450s, etc

Im planning on riding mx this year, im putting the 450 front end on next week, been a nightmare trying to find 450 arms and shocks here, its all as rare as rocking horse shit! so ive had to buy all the parts from the US! Mad!

Never seen another banshee on a mx track yet, 4 stroke rules over here, but i get loads of attention and respect for riding these old things!

currently i have T5s, no air box, k+N, 4+ timing and a gytr race cdi

_MG_9720

_MG_9984

_MG_9958

_MG_9762

_MG_9708

LMFAO you have to love those guys going out and buying brand new YFZ450R's, putting fox evol x suspension on them, and getting whooped on by a stock suspended piped banshee.

Goes to show how many people think the bike makes up for lost rider skill.

LMFAO you have to love those guys going out and buying brand new YFZ450R's, putting fox evol x suspension on them, and getting whooped on by a stock suspended piped banshee.

Goes to show how many people think the bike makes up for lost rider skill.

lol!! no doubt. I see these tools everywhere they ride, and they always get smashed on by the ol' shee, even after I warn em! Sick pics too my man, looks like you gave em a run for their money!

cheers guys for the comments, yeh was a good day, had a alot of people in the crowd rooting for me on the a long steep hill where those t5s were singing away, sort of the underdog, 2 stoke vs the 4 bangers.

The lad on the tri-z is a top rider in quads, he just rode that for a laugh, did well thou, ive put 1.5 inch spacers on the back, my 450 shocks are in uk customs today, and my a arms get delivered tomorrow, also my all balls tie rod kit for the grizzly came today, so its all coming together nicely!

next mx race is the 31st may, so look out 4strokes!

• 2 months later...

congrats on the 2nd place man!

what track was it? and where is the next one?

the QRA ACU British Quad XC Championship heads up my way this weekend with a double header at Leuchars. im hoping to head up there is i can get the time off work.