2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

spurd knows it needs a clutch. i'm sure next ride out it will have a clutch that wont slip. ( TOLD YA!!)

Lmao! You are the man brotha! Damn strate Ima have a knew clutch, weather it needs it or knot! Can ya make that out Tyler? Hehehe!

I'm just confused as to how the slipping clutch effects the override shifting. Maybe I'm just an idiot.

SP

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yank:

anyone can build a bike-

not everyone can tune and make it run-

I really enjoyed this weekend- havn't seen that many fast bikes racing in a long time-

and being on the "old" drag strip- with everyone on the hill and down the sides watching

was awesome-

but the shit talking is funny- :clap:

yep it did remind me of the days back when there was more smoke than thunder and you had to actually TRY to ride cause the guy next to you was racing as hard/ fast as you were. was a great trip. saturday was one for the books as far as i'm concerned..

dana you should tell bubba he needs to build another "caddillac motor" he'll know what i'm talking about. just a good ole 4 mill stock cylinder and throw it in that chassis. i'd love to see him just out for a good time and forget its not about who's the best. ( plus them alky motors you can make more than 2 passes before its too HOT!)

Lmao! You are the man brotha! Damn strate Ima have a knew clutch, weather it needs it or knot! Can ya make that out Tyler? Hehehe!

I'm just confused as to how the slipping clutch effects the override shifting. Maybe I'm just an idiot.

SP

I am confused as to where I come in here? :confused:

dana you should tell bubba he needs to build another "caddillac motor" he'll know what i'm talking about. just a good ole 4 mill stock cylinder and throw it in that chassis. i'd love to see him just out for a good time and forget its not about who's the best. ( plus them alky motors you can make more than 2 passes before its too HOT!)

That might happen Cam u just never know........maybe be in a lighter chassis though?????....... :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...