2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obviously you didn't race the "tractor" lol

LOL, You mean the turd in this video with a Fat guy picking on 4mm alky bikes with overrides?? :lol:

FASTOYS (Mine) Raptor "The Tractor" 660 against Spurdy's Herr Jugs 4mm Alky & overide trans.

th_VID00059.jpg

Kinda funny, i cant even come close to our 4mm bikes on GAS when they are setup right let alone on alky and override.

LOL, You mean the turd in this video with a Fat guy picking on 4mm alky bikes with overrides?? :lol:

FASTOYS (Mine) Raptor "The Tractor" 660 against Spurdy's Herr Jugs 4mm Alky & overide trans.

th_VID00059.jpg

Kinda funny, i cant even come close to our 4mm bikes on GAS when they are setup right let alone on alky and override.

Was I taking the picture? I sure don't see my bike out there in that mess. I have a yellow helmet and it is usually pretty easy to pick me out of the crowd.

And yes, Jeff, your bikes usually run pretty hard, but when you call it like this it kinda makes people wanna go to another builder just to beat your bikes.

*"I'm just saying"* :cheers:

SP

Edited by spurdy

The one bike that looks like it could be mine has a rider with a ball cap on. I *never* race without my helmet.

Well, I just watched the video and I guess that was me on my bike. The picture is too grainy to tell. I think the was the first race when I missed the 3rd to 4th shift. What happened to the video of the next 2 races? Those are the ones I wanna see! Lol!:headbang:

hahaha Bobby, no kidding huh.

There is no point in going back and forth over whos bike was the quickest. The way the races are ran, there is no way to say 100% which bike was the fastest. Of coarse I am going to be partial to the M&M bikes due to Andy and I being close friends but also because I rode everyone of them and was very impressed to say the least. I can comforatable say that when riding a couple of his bikes, no one could touch me. But that doesnt mean I raced every other bike out there either. And of coarse everyone is going to post pics/vids of them winning races, who wants to post ones of them losing. Maybe next year we can try to organize something a little more professional for the saturday races. Something like TNT mentioned, some cones (start/finish) and a good flag man. And narrow it down to the obvious faster bikes. But for now, lets all agree that there were plenty of very quick bikes out there and they all came from different builders beer.gif

hahaha Bobby, no kidding huh.

There is no point in going back and forth over whos bike was the quickest. The way the races are ran, there is no way to say 100% which bike was the fastest. Of coarse I am going to be partial to the M&M bikes due to Andy and I being close friends but also because I rode everyone of them and was very impressed to say the least. I can comforatable say that when riding a couple of his bikes, no one could touch me. But that doesnt mean I raced every other bike out there either. And of coarse everyone is going to post pics/vids of them winning races, who wants to post ones of them losing. Maybe next year we can try to organize something a little more professional for the saturday races. Something like TNT mentioned, some cones (start/finish) and a good flag man. And narrow it down to the obvious faster bikes. But for now, lets all agree that there were plenty of very quick bikes out there and they all came from different builders beer.gif

Ditto and WORD

If they would let me drag a cooler out there, I would be an excellent flag man. I'll be in camp if anyone needs me! I thought it was cool that the fastest bikes on the sand that weekend were ALL BANSHEEHQ riders. beer.gif

I dont know if I can pull those kind of strings for a case of beer on the dunes......lol

Shayne....WTH... I cant believe my buds would kick me in the balls like that. LOL . I gotta say i'm glad i had my helmet on, I even got a black eye thru my full face helmet.

lol I tried not to kick too hard... it was more of a toe tap. Yah, Thank god for the helmet.. Them guys out there racing without any lids scare me...

I just wana say that the sport were in is a passion for most of us! hell i cant even count how manny nites i couldent fall asleep because i was going over ideas in my head! there is nothing wrong with buying a bike that is allready complete...... for one, its a hell of a lot cheaper , and you can usualy get more bang for your buck! its a great option for someone who never mastered the whole lug nutt thing! but at the same time everyone should realize that most of these bikes have hundreds if not thousand of hours invested in them not to mention "stupid money". so have respect for our sport and and and remember this next time you go calling peoples machines = PIECES OF SHIT AND ETC :shrugani: just sayin

I just wana say that the sport were in is a passion for most of us! hell i cant even count how manny nites i couldent fall asleep because i was going over ideas in my head! there is nothing wrong with buying a bike that is allready complete...... for one, its a hell of a lot cheaper , and you can usualy get more bang for your buck! its a great option for someone who never mastered the whole lug nutt thing! but at the same time everyone should realize that most of these bikes have hundreds if not thousand of hours invested in them not to mention "stupid money". so have respect for our sport and and and remember this next time you go calling peoples machines = PIECES OF SHIT AND ETC shrug.gif just sayin

Preech on brotha!

I agree 100% I prefer to build my own..so I know what parts are in there and what isn't.. BUT.. If I can come across a turn key that has everything in it that I want.. and save me 2-3k.. Thats a no brainer!!!shoothead.gif