2010 BansheeHQ Ride Little Sahara, OK in October

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm going to make this trip! I will have a few sets of fenders with me, but I will take pre-orders to guarantee you a set. They will be $175ea.

I will also have a stock cylinder drag bike for sale, but if it doesn't sell I will run it a few times, so add an old Dune Trash Racing 350 to the list!

[mulvane kansas i have some buddies that live there that have some good running bikes what kind of plastic do u have

I own Fast-Fibers Racing Composites, I make fiberglass one piece fronts, and fiberglass rears for banshees. I will also be releasing the 250r stuff very soon, and have a wide assortment of motorcycle fenders. Check out the site at http://www.fast-fibers.com. fenders will be $50 off at the hq ride if pre ordered or I have left overs!

I would kinda like to see some one on one races with a good flagger. Yrs ago we had a good race at LS. Its kinda hard to see who wins when 10 bikes go at once. We also have Spurdy the champ closed course dune racer, we could line up a horseshoe or oval type of course race for the guys that have fast bikes but short swingarms. That would be pretty cool. I'd make up a cool small course if someone wants to do that Sat too. Maybe have at least one decent jump and other stuff.

I would kinda like to see some one on one races with a good flagger. Yrs ago we had a good race at LS. Its kinda hard to see who wins when 10 bikes go at once. We also have Spurdy the champ closed course dune racer, we could line up a horseshoe or oval type of course race for the guys that have fast bikes but short swingarms. That would be pretty cool. I'd make up a cool small course if someone wants to do that Sat too. Maybe have at least one decent jump and other stuff.

I am down with that, a good flagger would be great.

Anyone planning on bringing anything to drag the strip with? There's at least 3 places we can use to drag, but if it's not windy they get rutted up pretty quick.

I think Cam is bring something to drag we just need something to drag it with.