Just imported a mint 2004 LE 'shee

Hi Everybody!

Very excited to be a member of the banshee crew! I'm from Toronto Canada, and have never owned a 4 wheeler in my life. I have been riding 3 wheelers and dirtbikes since I was a kid, and have ridden a few quads over the years but never actually owned one.

Over the past couple years I have met a few guys from these forums at some of the local riding areas. Everytime I went riding with the Belleville/Ottawa guys, I came away wanting a Banshee. Our most recent May 1st run at the Ganaraska Forest was no different, so this time I stopped procrastinating and finally started to seriously search for my Banshee.

I had been watching kijiji/craigslist for several months and was looking for a 'shee as close to stock as possible. I will work on upgrading it over the next few years, but I wanted a clean bike to start with.

Finally found a very nice bike just south of the border (port huron) so I made the trip yesterday and am now the proud owner of a Banshee!

Can't wait to learn more about these quads thanks to these forums, and looking forward to hooking up with some other local Banshee owners for some rides this summer!

2004 YFZ350LES:

banshee01_small.jpg

banshee02_small.jpg

banshee03_small.jpg

Edited by Xhumeka

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I will be sure to check out this site's sponsors when looking for aftermarket parts. Thanks!

Welcome to BHQ !! How hard was it to get it across the bridge ? Nice looking 'shee

It actually wasn't too difficult at all; a big thanks to Doug for his tips and advice - he had recently imported an ATV from the states and was aware of the paperwork involved.

The Sarnia/Port Huron crossing seems to be "easier" than other crossings - the only thing I needed to do in advance was fax to CBP (US side) a copy of the title 72 hours in advance of me bringing it across. Other crossings require a bill of sale 72 hours in advance as well, which I didn't have (I wanted to look at the bike before buying it) so I was lucky in that respect.

Edited by Xhumeka