Rear shock location

I'm looking into getting a +6 swing arm that came off a raptor. Not sure on year or model but the guy says it uses the stock shock for the raptor. Is it the same setup as the shee. Can I use it on mine pretty much. I'm waiting to hear back from him on what year and model it came off. Aslo he says it's an all aluminum swing arm and axle made by R.P.M. Has anyone ever used one? Are they as strong as some of the others out there? I do alot of trail riding so it will be getting some abuse. Any info would be great.

I'm looking into getting a +6 swing arm that came off a raptor. Not sure on year or model but the guy says it uses the stock shock for the raptor. Is it the same setup as the shee. Can I use it on mine pretty much. I'm waiting to hear back from him on what year and model it came off. Aslo he says it's an all aluminum swing arm and axle made by R.P.M. Has anyone ever used one? Are they as strong as some of the others out there? I do alot of trail riding so it will be getting some abuse. Any info would be great.

A Raptor swingarm WILL NOT fit on a Banshee, they are totally different!

A Raptor swingarm WILL NOT fit on a Banshee, they are totally different!

I just heard back from the guy and I guess it's off a 01 660. He says it will work for the banshee and it looks like it might. Are you sure they are completely different.

2001 raptor 660 rear shock will fit, i know because I have one mounted up and it's just fine and dandy. Now the swing arm is another question.

no poop...... i didnt no that jus the 01? any good or atleast better then stock?

I dont know if this will work but I think this is the link to the swing arm. mailto:sale-vkcyr-1744074795@craigslist.org?subject=Yamaha%20Raptor%20%2F%20Banshee%20All%20Aluminum%20Swing%20Arm%20%20-%20%24200&body=%0A%0Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fdetroit.craigslist.org%2Fmcb%2Fmcy%2F1744074795.html%0A

Ok I don't think it worked. But if you go on craigs list in Michigan for the metro Detroit area and type in banshee it should come up. I think the title is something like raptor/banshee swingarm and axle. Let me know what you guys think.

Ok thanks for the input guys. I'm glad I asked and didn't just go get it and find out the hard way. I hate buying shit off craigslist and eBay. Guys always post shit that isn't what it actually is. I just figured if it did fit it would be a nice semi cheap upgrade from my stock swingarm. But thanks again for the info.

Also if you're going to ride trails with this thing you probably don't want a +6 swinger, will make your banshee corner worse than it does now. I hear -1 swingers make for real fun trail riding though.