What stingers and silencers for Toomey T-5 headers?

I need help finding some stingers and silencers for Toomey T-5 headers. They have to be under 99 decibels and meet forest spark arrester standards for Oregon. Any suggestions? I know of cascade stuff and cant find Toomey T-5 stingers and silencers alone without buying the headers with them. Please help.

If you CALL Cascade, they will sell just the stingers and silencers.They just don't put them on the website. They also have stingers for several other brands of pipes.I have been running them on me bike since 1994 on my bike. I ride the Oregon Dunes and have never been stopped or sound checked, except the first voluntary check right after I put them on and it was 89db. But, they do not have a USFS approved spark arrestor, which they don't enforce in the dunes, but if you go in the woods, especially in the summer, they will.

Dave Moore Racing was selling a silencer setup called the legalizer just for the db restrictions of Oregon, might be another option..

http://www.davemooreracing.com/Legalizer.html

HOLY SHIT are they expensive....

Thats sweet but damn, that's an outrageous price. I loved the toomey hush kit, by bike ripped with it and T5's... Actually it was suprising

i have heard that T5 silencers will fit on FMF fatties. So woulldn't that mean that FMF Turbinecore silencers should fit onto T5s? Anyone know if this is true.

actually toomey silencers will go on fmf's and make more power. fmf silencers on toomeys will likely do the opposite