best impeller?

so my bike seems to be overheating a bit, so i was wondering what brand of impeller seems to work the best or if it even matters? If i could get a little input it would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys

Well, ive heard a few people say that there pro design ones shear off sometimes randomly. But also heard a few people say theres was fine.

Ive run the mod quad one for a good while and have never had a problem or heard anything bad about them or ones shearing off.

The chariot ones look very nice and beefy also, but ive never run one before so i cant say. Theres reviews of all 3 on here also. :cheers:

i have the chariot ultra flow impeller kit chariot kit chariot machine work is always perfect and customer service is good to. with this kit i didnt want the polished side cover so chariot swapped it for a anodized black one for no charge.

I just picked up the chariot ultra flow kit too. Still in the process of rebuilding so I haven’t ran it yet but I can tell it's great quality.

I have hears good things about the one from Mull Engineering, but the last time I checked their website it was unavailable. You have to install their impeller on the stock shaft. I have taken out 2 ProDesign impellers and they have been heavily wore on the shaft in the seal area.

Yea, I contacted him about that actually around a week ago, He is in the process of making a full unit, shaft included. He said this shaft will be hardened and coated just like stock one....Thats what Im waiting on.

also heard the PD impeller stainless shaft wears out because its not as hard as stock piece.

There is nothing wrong with the Prodesign impellers. I have only herd of 2 that had the shaft breaking. It was just probably a year or so ago. It was a fluke thing, and prodesign made it right.

I can garuntee you that there is 100x's more prodesign imellers out there than any other brand.

Modquads have been known to wear where the seal rides, causing coolant to leak. That has been a while ago. I am sure they fixed it.

If I was going to buy one it would be ethire the mull engineering one or the prodesign one.

The mull engineering one has a totally different impeller design that pumps coolant better. The pro design impeller is the Original, all others are just knock off copies.

We have made water impellers for many years. Although our standard impeller is the same as pro design in shape that is where the similarities end. We addressed the issue of the pro design impeller shaft wear and breakage successfully. The problem was widespread with the pro design impeller shafts as well as with some other brands. Not starting a fuss but every product in the world (for all practical purposes) has competition from improved models by competitors.