Not getting fuel

sketch2

Whats up guys, Hey my banshee's been acting a lil strange, it stopped idleing all of a sudden then it dosent wanna start like on a cold start with out putting a lil gas in the mouth of the carb, but when its warm it runs perfect and starts right up, so i dunno i cleaned the carbs today and its still doin the same shit, so i figured i should go to the guys on The HQ and see what u guys might think it could be, My mods are Bored 0.60 , fmf fattys with power core 2's, toomy 2 into 1 air filter, boost bottle, cool head , v force 2 reeds, and iam pretty sure my main jets are at 320's, ill have to double check and iam 2 1/2 turns out on the air crews

Yeah ill put the pilots in and see what happens, no it first didnt want to idle last week then a week down the road its not starting when cold with out throwing a lil gas in the mouth of the carbs. but when its warm it will start every time, and when i pull the choke half ways out when its warm it idles fine no prob, thats why i was wondering if its asking for more gas?

Yeah ill put the pilots in and see what happens, no it first didnt want to idle last week then a week down the road its not starting when cold with out throwing a lil gas in the mouth of the carbs. but when its warm it will start every time, and when i pull the choke half ways out when its warm it idles fine no prob, thats why i was wondering if its asking for more gas?

if your pulling the choke out and it goes from idling like crap to idling perfect then its definately asking for more gas....BUT...now you gotta find out why its askin for more. Make sure you check your intake boots....especially with you running a boost bottle...they may have torn and created a air-leak. usually it will lean you out and cause the engine to rev higher....but i have seen other motors go the other way. Do a leakdown test too....it'll put your mind at ease. AND put in those 27.5 pilots....