Video from 2010 Logan, IA Hillclimb

locogato11283

WOW! I would have liked to been there. Was there a good turn out?

Brad

not that great. the weather sucked and it was pretty muddy this morning. they did a shitty job planning this one.

nice work. the dirt looked a little sloppy. do you predict better times when its dry?

yea it was a little sloppy in the pit area. the hill was pretty good. yea, times will drop with better traction. i wont be back at this hill for another year though. i do have a climb up in minnesota next weekend though.

nice bro, but i thought they were hill CLIMBS i didnt know ya were suposed to clear the second part of the climb,lol :headbang:

haha they are climbs, but sometimes the jumps send you sailing, especially at these speeds.

fuk yeh, when you get some traction midway, it pulls like a mofo.

nice hills.

if it were me, id just jump the whole thing and do like a low 5 , but hey thats just me... :jesterlaugh:

haha yea right son! come get some! yea, it pulls hard once it starts hooking up. its fucking nuts.

well everyone above pretty much sums up what i was going to say.

so what place did you end up finishing?? <<<---- or is that a dumb question lol

1st.

Sweet. Why was it fouling plugs though?

im not sure why it fouled the plugs. i havent had that happen before. it sure did make a huge difference in how the bike ran though.

1st.

im not sure why it fouled the plugs. i havent had that happen before. it sure did make a huge difference in how the bike ran though.

very impressive! what size & stroke is the new motor? I can't remember reading that anywhere.