LOOKING FOR PICTURES OF CENTER MOUNTED SILENCERS

- DUNNY -

would like to see some pictures of the center mounted silencers, thinking getting a pair for my cpi. some i see i like, some i dont when i run across them. so im looking for some pictures. if you have a pair of center mount stingers for cpi, let me know with a price.

Yeah thats JD's bike. he designed some simple brackets that you can use with your current CPI silencers, just swap sides. I would recommend talking to him, lots cheaper than buying new silencers that you may not end up liking anyway.

anybody know if this is possible with fattys and powercore 2 silencers? anyone done this care to upload a pic or two?

thanks for the replies

anybody know if this is possible with fattys and powercore 2 silencers? anyone done this care to upload a pic or two?

thanks for the replies

I have the powercore silencers centered mounted to mine. In my sig is an older pic, if i get the time today i will try to post it up.

• 2 weeks later...

wacko was telling me about this it looks sharp. joe i dont know why you didnt do this. is it posssible with any pipes.

I will be doing it for sure, One night when we are drinking in the garage we will tackle it.

There is more to it than just switching silencers.

Left stinger goes on right side and vis versa.

New holes have to be drilled and taped.

etc

Its worth the work though bc it looks sweet as hell.

I will be doing it for sure, One night when we are drinking in the garage we will tackle it.

There is more to it than just switching silencers.

Left stinger goes on right side and vis versa.

New holes have to be drilled and taped.

etc

Its worth the work though bc it looks sweet as hell.

Yep, silencers switch, cans rotate, drill and tap new holes, etc... Its really easy just time consuming. Few beers and call it a day. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

frankie really intrested in what it toook to do that powercore center mount please let me know

Sure i can post up pics when i get a chance. I did have to cut into the plastics where it has a lid to store shit, that had to go it was in the way of the silencers, as well as the rear bracket that used to house my cdi and i forgot what else. I can post up pics soon

I like that look alot, keep the pics coming.

Only reason I haven't done this is the small led tail lights i mounted where my cdi used to be lol..

LOL Im still trying to figure out where to place a tail light, i do need one for trail riding and in hopes of converting it to a brake light as well. Im telling you right now how i did it i had to remove the bracket that houses the CDI. it was interfering with the silencers. I think i might go with a thin LED strip to i can use that as my tail/brake light. Thanks for the positive feedback fellas, everyone i went riding with seemed to like it. I dont know if it was me but they also sound better being so close to each other.

Check out what i did for tail lights, you have many options on where to mount them.

http://forums.everyt...t=billet+lights

The banshee looks sweet, i like the look of the chopped silencers! :cheers:

Damn those LED Lights looks Sick. I like that evil they have to them. Where did you get the housing for the lights? Is that Billet?