Opinion on this Banshee I am considering

I have been searching for another banshee but most everything I find around me is pounded and beat into the ground, or they want way to much. I found this one not to terribly far from me just wanted to see what you guys thought of it. He was asking 3,500. He dropped to 3,300 and now I have him down to 2,700. I would still rather get it for less my top price to spend is 2,500.

His emailed info on quad:

"As far as the info....99 Banshee, red plastics, graphics kit, team alba seat, chrome handlebars, chrome a-arms, aluminum bumpers front and rear, ac nerf bars, aluminum oil dipstick, aluminum resivoir caps, aluminum kick start, aluminum brake pedal, aluminum handlebar clamp, aluminum throttle lever and perch, aluminum clutch lever and perch, side covers on engine are either aluminum or like a chromed material, twin fmf fatty gold pipes, trinity stage 4 engine, kehin carbs, v force 3 carbon fiber reeds, inline water temp guage, "ice" run cool antifreeze, elka front shocks, motion pro rear shock, billet aluminum rear axle carrier, durablue axle, might be more that i missed to....It was all done when i got the quad...It didnt run right when it hit the powerband, so i did a compression check and it has 150 psi in both cylinders...I cleaned the carbs and rejetted it, adjusted the needles and it runs great now! It has the stock gold rims and front tires. The rear has like a scoop or paddle design but they are pretty much junk...(Might have some extra tires for it, i have to check)."

Pics:

banshee4.jpg

banshee22.jpg

banshee1.jpg

I agree - offer 2500 cash, you'll def make out considering a few of the after market upgrades = Elkas, vforce& pipes.

Then by the sound of it the prior owner was quite the fan of " aluminum " bolt on crap - strip off what you dont need and hit up the recycle spot and make back some cash - lol.

I'd stay with the Engine Ice - it's a great product, I run it in all of our race bikes, finally got on board with a sponorship through them this year so now it doesn't damage the check book anymore. Expensive but worth it. Never burnt down an engine with it and we race in 100 degree heat.

BTW where about in the badger state are you from?

I'm curious where you are too....not too many banshees near me...I've only seen 4, owned 2 of those, and heard of 2 more...would love to meet up for a ride

I am from Oconomowoc, WI its in between Milwaukee, and Madison. As for the quad, I agree it looks to be really nice, I may call him and make him another offer.

I am from Oconomowoc, WI its in between Milwaukee, and Madison. As for the quad, I agree it looks to be really nice, I may call him and make him another offer.

wait to long and somebody else will own it, it looks clean well worth 3000 a lot of nice stuff on it