BANSHEEFEVER1

He must be blind. Bought some wheels and tires from him. I know I fucked up and only got 1 shitty picture.

I spoke with him over the phone and was told, they are still nice and in good condition.

Tires were said to be like new and they are close, no complaintes there.

The rims he said had a few scratches and a few small dents.

I specifically asked him if the lips (is that better goonie?) were all beat up and was told no.

I received them in much worse shape than he told me.

Gouges, kinks on the bead, scrapes, slightly wobbled out lug holes, and a flat spot on one lip.

I am disgusted, I was civil with him, tried to get a partial refund but no dice.

Here is a link to our PM's, if you care to read. http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=view&do=showConversation&topicID=136616&st=0#msg1065561289

The one picture that I foolishly settled with.

sandsharks.jpg

What they really look like.

101_1720.jpg

101_1717.jpg

101_1718.jpg

101_1719.jpg

101_1721.jpg

101_1722.jpg

101_1723.jpg

whys you camera say 1/11/2007 lol, is the date just wrong?

I put new batteries in, forgot to set the date. Pictures were taken at about 5pm today.

the bead on the tire look fine, its the lips of the wheel thats messed up, and from what i see he said there were scratches and dents on the rim.

Jesus goonie, are you trying to snuggle up to this fucker or something. He didn't say shit about wobbled lug holes. Would you call those scratches and small dents? Sounds almost like you would do the same thing to someone.

well now i see u went back and edited ur first post, i have a 100 percent feedback rating on ebay fyi, suck it up and move on :cry:

This is a negative feedback post, what is there to suck up. I find it hard to believe that you can justify his shitty description. What the fuck is this, the military? Are you two fags. Don't ask, don't tell is that what your preaching?

i would be pissed to. to me these wheels are junk, i dont ride in sand dunes but isnt sand usually fairly soft, the guy that had these must have it the only large boulder in the dunes, to screw up a rim like that in sand. this guy got ripped off and lied to BUT yes he should have gut much better pictures of the rims.