BHQ tour 2011

so, i've been thinkin about it for months, and i guess i'm just going to comit to it now. i plan on making a tour through the us/canada and hit all the must-ride spots. going to start down the alcan probably may/june sometime and hit some riddin with savage420, then probably go clockwise tward pa, to hit the coal hills, and work around and back up the west coast. anyone's welcome to join, and i need a list of must-ride spots through the us, and even some decent ridding allong the way. main focus is hillclimbs and dunes, i guess, but i ususaly ride the shit out of trails, so whatever, i guess, i'ma do it all, lol. not exactly set on the date, either, so help me out with a plan, if you can. :headbang:

so, i've been thinkin about it for months, and i guess i'm just going to comit to it now. i plan on making a tour through the us/canada and hit all the must-ride spots. going to start down the alcan probably may/june sometime and hit some riddin with savage420, then probably go clockwise tward pa, to hit the coal hills, and work around and back up the west coast. anyone's welcome to join, and i need a list of must-ride spots through the us, and even some decent ridding allong the way. main focus is hillclimbs and dunes, i guess, but i ususaly ride the shit out of trails, so whatever, i guess, i'ma do it all, lol. not exactly set on the date, either, so help me out with a plan, if you can. :headbang:

oregon dunes is a must, either coos bay or winchester bay !

Stop by the banshee headquarters while your out and about!

PS,

Bring beer.

lol, definately, and i'll try to pack as much canadian beer as they will allow.........where exactly is the hq? like ty's shop? always wondered where.....

oh, yah....i'm gonna need avgas hookups along the way.........only like a 22 gal tank on my trailer, lol. as for jets and tires, i have just about every mikuni size, but i'm running lectrons, so it's just a twist to change it up. my tires run just about everything really good, and i run bi-directional, but i'm gonna need paddles, too.

oh, yah....i'm gonna need avgas hookups along the way.........only like a 22 gal tank on my trailer, lol. as for jets and tires, i have just about every mikuni size, but i'm running lectrons, so it's just a twist to change it up. my tires run just about everything really good, and i run bi-directional, but i'm gonna need paddles, too.

I always kinda figured that....

check out Sand Mountain outside of Fallon NV. One of the steepest, longest, widest drag hills in the country. Makes Olds at Glamis look tiny. If you like hillshooting, I promise you will not be disappointed. Big weekends fun with lots of racing going on. Off weekends are hit and miss but still a lot of great riding