BHQ tour 2011

check out Sand Mountain outside of Fallon NV. One of the steepest, longest, widest drag hills in the country. Makes Olds at Glamis look tiny. If you like hillshooting, I promise you will not be disappointed. Big weekends fun with lots of racing going on. Off weekends are hit and miss but still a lot of great riding

sounds badass....

I'm in NC and ride between here and pa, pa is my home and if you look at an aerial veiw on google maps, you can see from hazleton to trevorton is nothing but coal hills, let me know when you will be up there and well make it a party...

Theres also some great places in west VA like the hatfield mccoy trail system and even carolina adventure world, busco beach and a hillclimb i guarantee you will say fuck that and ride away in rockford nc...

as far as worth the trip, nc...hell no, virginia, yeah if you like trails, but northeast pa is the glamis of the black stuff for sure !!! best part about pa and va is you can ride to the gas station or bar :headbang: