Got a Problem with plugs

My Brothers Banshee - Stock bore , T5's,boyseen reeds,2 into 1 air foam filter, TORS elim kit. 827 ft above sea. 280 mains, 27.5 pilot's, clip down 1 on needle. It has a slight bog mainly 0-1/8th throttle and it just don't feel like it's pulling hard through the gears. he put a new set of BR8's in and ran it for about 10 minutes pulled them out and the left side "choke side" is a nice brown color looks good but the right side still looks new no color, put another set of plugs in and same result. It has decent compression and he said he was pretty sure it was firing on both cylinders,starts 1st or 2nd kick and idles smooth? Just thought I would get some feedback before I tackle it in the morning. Ty for any help

Definitely sounds like a fuel problem. If you have a plugged pilot or main jet, it will idle just fine on 2 cylinders, but when you rev it up, the side with thr plugged jet will quit running. Clean your carb, keeping the float bowls on the correct carb, they are different from left side to right side, make sure the choke tube is installed between the carbs and properly sync your carbs.

Took the carbs apart and the float bowls were on the wrong sides, switched around fired it back up and had a slight backfire on the right cylinder. noticed a oil leak coming out of the the clutch cover side, after removing the clutch cover found the primary drive gear nut was off and made a nice mess of the clutch cover, alum shavings everywhere. well if it ain't one thing it's another, have to work on the backfire after I get it put back together

Took the carbs apart and the float bowls were on the wrong sides, switched around fired it back up and had a slight backfire on the right cylinder. noticed a oil leak coming out of the the clutch cover side, after removing the clutch cover found the primary drive gear nut was off and made a nice mess of the clutch cover, alum shavings everywhere. well if it ain't one thing it's another, have to work on the backfire after I get it put back together

How do you tell which float bowls go on which side?