Runnin Terrible...HELP

ok so heres what happend...the other day i had my shee out n i noticed it was idlein up high when i would slow down n pull in the clutch...so i ran her hard for a min 2 see if it would do it again n it stopped...well then i pulled it in my pole barn where i keep it and as i rev it up b 4 i turn it off it high tacks so i kill it....it still is runnin full blast reved to the max ...i turn the key off...still runnin...i turn the switch off... still runnin, at this time its spittin out the radiator n smokin bad so i pull both plug wires n it still is runnin....WTF i no right...i think it was possesed lol so finally i had to turn the fule off and it ran full blast till the fule ran out the fule line n it finally stopped....does n e 1 have n e idea what is goin on???? ive never seen this happen b4?

mad broken english....but do you still have the TORS setup on the bike? i know it might be farfetched, but the TORS could be malfunctioning maybe

ok so heres what happend...the other day i had my shee out n i noticed it was idlein up high when i would slow down n pull in the clutch...so i ran her hard for a min 2 see if it would do it again n it stopped...well then i pulled it in my pole barn where i keep it and as i rev it up b 4 i turn it off it high tacks so i kill it....it still is runnin full blast reved to the max ...i turn the key off...still runnin...i turn the switch off... still runnin, at this time its spittin out the radiator n smokin bad so i pull both plug wires n it still is runnin....WTF i no right...i think it was possesed lol so finally i had to turn the fule off and it ran full blast till the fule ran out the fule line n it finally stopped....does n e 1 have n e idea what is goin on???? ive never seen this happen b4?

x3 on being lean.....the ignition problem and the kill switch and plug caps are not the problem...they only kill the spark going to the piston itself.. However if your running super lean you can create a "dieseling" effect.....basically something in there is either SO hot or detonating so badly that it is continuing to generate enough heat inside the cylinder to continue igniting the fuel.. like fastbanshee said....DO NOT ride it or start it til you can track down the problem or you will definately make things worse...

let us know what you find and we can help you out with your problems...

TORS OBSESSION AGAIN

Please explain how the TORS could do this bangheadbangheadbangheadbangheadbanghead

Tors with marshmallows for breakfast and for the win :rotflmao:

something like that happened to my old 87 banshee. I dont know if this played the part but it didnt have a choke tube between the 2 carbs until I got ahold of a manual and spotted it missing (quad was a hand-me-down at the time). Was pretty scary when it ran with the spark plug boots off. This happened right after a fresh rebuild too.