ITP HD

any one have ITP holeshot hd's? wondering if they are worth it to have the extra lug or would a guy be better off with XCR's... im a fast paced trail rider. no track. hardly any sand

about the only advantage the HD's would have over the XCR's would be traction in deep ruts. the xcr's are alot lighter and would be alot easier to make the bike handel how you want, like sliding it around tight trees and stuff and breaking traction when you want it to. the HD's have some mean sidewall lugs and they are tricky to make em slide like you want without grabing traction and making the bike tip over on two wheels more easily

I agree with exactly what was said about sliding. I like regular holeshots a lot better they are just more fun to ride on. Stock YFZ450 and honda 450R tires are great as well if u can get some. The HDs are 6 ply and really heavy.

I ride trails and am a pretty aggressive rider and i like my HDs. They grab hard and like already said they dont slide very well, which i like i want my quad going where i want it to go. I have no problem breaking the tires loose when I need too. I had Mudsharks on before so the weight wasn't a big factor with me. The shee has more then enough power to turn the tires.

I ride trails and am a pretty aggressive rider and i like my HDs. They grab hard and like already said they dont slide very well, which i like i want my quad going where i want it to go. I have no problem breaking the tires loose when I need too. I had Mudsharks on before so the weight wasn't a big factor with me. The shee has more then enough power to turn the tires.

Do you have any pics with the HDS on?

• 2 weeks later...

I dont have any pics with them on yet, coming soon. Formula1 your HDs have way to much air in them. I run mine at 4.5-5.5 psi those look like there at 10plus. Basically when the tire starts rounding over you stop.

Yeah there was to much air in them, when I had them mounted the guy put to much in. I run them at 4 psi.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...