DMC Aliens vs DMC 916's

I am about to order a set of DMC's but I am crossed on what set to order. Should I get the 916's or the Aliens? Do they both sound the same or is there a difference? I like the look of the Aliens vs the 2 into 1. I have never really been a fan of the 2 into 1 look. Any thoughts?

I run the DMC 916 setup on my bike. They haven't failed me yet. The only issue I've had is that the rubber nubs that hold the boots onto the back have melted off a couple of times, probably because I didn't pack the silencer correctly.

One question I have about them is which set of billet clamps to get for the stingers, the ones for FMF pipes or T5/T6 pipes. I'm sure it doesn't matter, I just don't want to order a too-small or too-big part.

I run the 916's and I love them. Ive seen/heard the Aliens on a couple of buddys bikes. Sounds pretty much just like the 916's but not quite. They have that same crotch rocket howl like the 916's but a little different tone. Very little though. Theres just something about both exhaust pressures being packed into that one chamber that gives a very unique sound.

What did DMC tell you that made up your mind?

I went with the DMC 916's, I got them yesterday and will be putting them on tomorrow. supposed to be in the 90's tomorrow, not bad for the North East in April...

Performance are almost the same. But in my opinion 916's sounds better....

Yes they do sound different, much better IMO to. We seen a video that you switched from the Aliens? Are you still running the 916's?

if im not mistaken dmcbanshee has videos w/both types you could have checked some of his videos

I have watched his video's for quit awhile now, one of the reason's we went with the DMC's. I just never realized that he has so many videos and has changed exhaust a few times.