ebay $100 new oversized radiators are they wortbuying?

Craig Walker

I'm more fun than you can handle nut job. Maybe I should just apologize and claim to be drunk like you do when you're being a smart ass. Maybe you could critique my grammar or spelling while you are at it??? I can see you are going to be popular around here....

sheefreak is my bro and he's a great guy at the track, on the phone or on the forums.

I will back him up and stand side to side with him any day of the week and twice on Sundays, period.

I've only seen a couple of your posts Hector...you'll make a bunch of friends here real fast I'm sure...:yank:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more fun than you can handle nut job. Maybe I should just apologize and claim to be drunk like you do when you're being a smart ass. Maybe you could critique my grammar or spelling while you are at it??? I can see you are going to be popular around here....

Why? Because I called you on being a jerkoff?

sheefreak is my bro and he's a great guy at the track, on the phone or on the forums.

I will back him up and stand side to side with him any day of the week and twice on Sundays, period.

I've only seen a couple of your posts Hector...you'll make a bunch of friends here real fast I'm sure...:yank:

Why? Because I made a couple of smartass posts? I apologized for one, I was just fucking around. It was pretty obvious that I was just joking around unless you take yourself way too seriously. What the fuck do I care if people have no command of the English language?

Is it because I have the audacity to be opinionated? Or can only certain people make snide remarks?

I wouldn't buy it from iraq, sand might get in my cooling system haha.

Anyways, anybody else try these? And noticed a difference in temps? If I'm not mistaken the stock one is enough for high hp bikes, but the cooler the better.

Edited by RagunCajun

ALright, I may have been a little harsh yesterday on my comment to Ragin and I apologize. I could have just said, you don't have to speak to me like a little kid w/a smile on the end of it.

As far as you go Hector, you seem like a semi-intelligent person, but not many people last long around here starting out the way you do. It is kinda like when you first join a group or club or when you first meet a group of people.....you don't generally make friends by starting off being a smart ass and insulting people. But hey, it is kinda fun Jawin anyway so carry on....

For $150 you can buy a Boss and at least purchase it from an American. It could even be the same radiator, who knows. If you have any trouble at all, good luck dealing w/the overseas seller. In2glamis is selling the boss ones brand new for $150 plus shipping. I think $160 to your door.

This one with shipping is $149??? The Boss $150. HMMMM. Im with you. May as well get the Boss. Just makes sense. I hate when i think ive found a great deal on ebay then realize how much the shipping is. :shrugani:

It is a nice looking radiator though.

Absolutely Alf, and that is partially what I am saying. Why someone wouldn't rather send someone like you a whole $20 extra to be buying from a local business man where the money is going to go back into our economy rather than sending their money directly to china is beyond my comprehension. But hey, I am just a dumb phone guy...

No need to apologize good sir. It's all in good fun. I never take anything here serious. I do agree with buying american. But for others who's work is slow and can barely afford to buy stuff for their hobbies, a cheaper alternative is best.

Anyways, i started using water wetter about a month ago but i dont have a temp gauge yet. So i havent be able to monitor temps. I figure if it ever overheats and spits then i will see i have a problem.

Only other radiator that comes to mind is Toomey and i've heard those work great.

Edited by RagunCajun

ALright, I may have been a little harsh yesterday on my comment to Ragin and I apologize. I could have just said, you don't have to speak to me like a little kid w/a smile on the end of it.

As far as you go Hector, you seem like a semi-intelligent person, but not many people last long around here starting out the way you do. It is kinda like when you first join a group or club or when you first meet a group of people.....you don't generally make friends by starting off being a smart ass and insulting people. But hey, it is kinda fun Jawin anyway so carry on....

I get it. I just have big mouth. I'm an opinionated dude. I respect and like this community, and find it to be an invaluable resource.

I just take joy in being a smartass, please don't take me seriously. I'm often guilty of taking myself too seriously, but at the end of the day, I'm just trying to learn about my bike and be a DIY kinda guy.

I still think a $100 OS radiator is a steal, no matter the greater economic impact.