golden spectro?

BigMatt

is golden spectro any good or just high priced junk? I ride trails and i clutch alot to keep up with my 4 stroke friends and I want a good oil for the long run, my local Magic racing recomended it, but I dont hear any of you guys running it so thought i'd ask,

is golden spectro any good or just high priced junk? I ride trails and i clutch alot to keep up with my 4 stroke friends and I want a good oil for the long run, my local Magic racing recomended it, but I dont hear any of you guys running it so thought i'd ask,

Ive ran it in my shee many years ago. Its fine but I prefer Klotz Supertechniplate. Anything will do the job, just whatever you prefer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i was talking about crank case oil

im wondering the same thing matt .... i started a thread ( in the wrong section i think) about what people are using for clutch oil. i have tried a few diff kinds, im wondering about the royal purple synchromax for clutch oil... thinkin of trying it.

also wonderin what everyone uses for premix as well... just out of curiosity

i think im going to make a new thread in the general discuss area, see if i can get everyone to see what the most popular/best oils are.