auto zone oil?

Started using ATF type F (cheapest i can find) a few years ago and still have never had any issues. There are guys that swear up and down by 10 dollar bottles of tranny fluid,And believe me everyone is entitled to use what they like,but i just use cheap shit. Im not saying go throw gas station brand oil in your 14mm DM banshee,but if your is just the run of the mill with slight mode you really never need more than good ole atf type f

By the way i ran autozone brand 20w50 in my trannys for 5 or 6 years with no problem.

Started using ATF type F (cheapest i can find) a few years ago and still have never had any issues. There are guys that swear up and down by 10 dollar bottles of tranny fluid,And believe me everyone is entitled to use what they like,but i just use cheap shit. Im not saying go throw gas station brand oil in your 14mm DM banshee,but if your is just the run of the mill with slight mode you really never need more than good ole atf type f

By the way i ran autozone brand 20w50 in my trannys for 5 or 6 years with no problem.

I always put 10w30 in the tranny of everything. Never had a problem with it. I'm not paying $10 for a quart for tranny oil.

So can someone tell me an exact oil that I can use??

Any oil that is for motorcycles, or Rottela T white jug. Rottela is about 14 bucks a gallon, is that cheap enough? It can be found many places, including Wal-Mart and truck stops and a few gas stations.

If you need more info on how to read the API code on the bottles of oil, google it or check out bobistheoilguy.com.

Autozone sells an oil that says ATV on it. it is a 10w40 and it can be used with wet clutches. it is like $3-$4 a quart. It says 4-stroke but it works just fine. I have used it before with no problems.

I use that for break in oil on my 450, it's not bad stuff, lots of molly in it I think.