Tire Help please!

run

Looking for a nice 6ply GOOD hooking tire.....

All the following are 20x10/11x9 and im listing the prices:

Kenda Klaw--- 92.00 pair

Kenda Kutter -- 157.00 pair

GNCC -- 200 pair

IRAZR-- 215 pair

Razr Bill Balance -- 180 pair (im intrigued by these)

any feedback and help is appreciated....or suggestions. thanks guys.

Looking for a nice 6ply GOOD hooking tire.....

All the following are 20x10/11x9 and im listing the prices:

Kenda Klaw--- 92.00 pair

Kenda Kutter -- 157.00 pair

GNCC -- 200 pair

IRAZR-- 215 pair

Razr Bill Balance -- 180 pair (im intrigued by these)

any feedback and help is appreciated....or suggestions. thanks guys.

Im running the razr ballance tires and they hook up unlike any other tire in its catogory. heres a little video of em in action,

, I used em in the 09 ironman gncc race and they got me the holeshot. if you want traction get these tires. and i'd say the kenda kutters would hook up similar to the ballance tires since they have close to the same knob spacing. the the standard razr tires are good aswell for a all-around trail tire.

Ive ran most of em on diffrent quads Ive owned. Ive only ran Holeshots, Mudsharks and Razr IIs on the Banshee and I definatly like the Razr IIs the most. Ill need a new pair in a month or two and Im going with the Balance Razrs without a doubt! I ride trails and wooded areas.

If you have the money get something good. Don't cheap out. I still like my iRazrs for the Badlands. I looked at the Duro Hookups to. I was running the iRazrs when I was racing everybody that last time I was there and couldn't keep the front end down with the stock swinger. Made for a nice sig pic.

shouldve gone with the ohtsus. they hook harder than any tire mentioned in this thread. ive run all those other tires except for the new gimmick bill ballance tires and the ohtsus hook harder than all of them.

you know, I bet you would change your mind if you tried a set of the razr ballance tires, so dont knock em if you havent tried em or seen em in person. these tires do not slip in straight dirt, the lugs are so big and have the right kind of spacing that they just dig right in with out much wheel spin at all.

and as much as you talk about the ohtsus tires, if they hook up so good then why dont I see all the professional XC racers using them? and its not cause they are sponsered by itp or maxxis or kenda, etc., cause a top level racer wouldnt be using some big fancy name brand tire if they didnt get the job done.

you know, I bet you would change your mind if you tried a set of the razr ballance tires, so dont knock em if you havent tried em or seen em in person. these tires do not slip in straight dirt, the lugs are so big and have the right kind of spacing that they just dig right in with out much wheel spin at all.

and as much as you talk about the ohtsus tires, if they hook up so good then why dont I see all the professional XC racers using them? and its not cause they are sponsered by itp or maxxis or kenda, etc., cause a top level racer wouldnt be using some big fancy name brand tire if they didnt get the job done.

Oh no you didn't !!! Gonna be on now.

bullshit. those tires are a gimmick just like the rest of the ballance junk. itp and maxxis both make overpriced and overrated tires. ive tried most of them. they are all built the same way. ive checked out the new ballance tire and they offer more of the same old nonsense. the ONLY reason that people buy them is because they see them in dirtwheels and think they must be something special.

please tell me whats new about them? seriously. here are a bunch of tires that are all exactly the same.. its the same damn tire with a little different spacing on each. one gimmick after another. i mean how many different combos can you come up with using the X-lug?

when youre ready to try a REAL good hooking tire let me know. i bet your bike wont even turn them over.

Razr_Ballance_L.jpg

Maxxis_RAZR.jpg

Maxxis_RAZR2.jpg

MAXXIS-TIRE-IRAZR.jpg

ITP-holeshot%20mxr6.jpg

ITP_Holeshot_H-D_Tires_detail.jpg

bullshit. no racer is using anything other than what is given to them for free. its called a sponsorship. of course they are gonna use those tires when they get a new set every race. any of the non-advertised tires can do what the high priced ones can do. throw some tire balls in ANY tire and of course its gonna work. doesnt matter if it goes flat or not.

but i forgot, bill ballance says his own tires are AWESOME so i should go get some!!

/end hype

:shootself:

bullshit. those tires are a gimmick just like the rest of the ballance junk. itp and maxxis both make overpriced and overrated tires. ive tried most of them. they are all built the same way. ive checked out the new ballance tire and they offer more of the same old nonsense. the ONLY reason that people buy them is because they see them in dirtwheels and think they must be something special.

please tell me whats new about them? seriously. here are a bunch of tires that are all exactly the same.. its the same damn tire with a little different spacing on each. one gimmick after another. i mean how many different combos can you come up with using the X-lug?

when youre ready to try a REAL good hooking tire let me know. i bet your bike wont even turn them over.

Razr_Ballance_L.jpg

Maxxis_RAZR.jpg

Maxxis_RAZR2.jpg

MAXXIS-TIRE-IRAZR.jpg

ITP-holeshot%20mxr6.jpg

ITP_Holeshot_H-D_Tires_detail.jpg

bullshit. no racer is using anything other than what is given to them for free. its called a sponsorship. of course they are gonna use those tires when they get a new set every race. any of the non-advertised tires can do what the high priced ones can do. throw some tire balls in ANY tire and of course its gonna work. doesnt matter if it goes flat or not.

but i forgot, bill ballance says his own tires are AWESOME so i should go get some!!

/end hype

:shootself: fyi what are ohtsus????

:shootself:

:shootself: fyi what are ohtsus????

these are the infamous ohtsu tires (or Honda tires as most people on here call em :rolleyes: )

http://www.farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=174

and dont be so hostil there loco :evil: , I kinda figured that post I made would get you stirred up on the talk about what is the best tire. I tell you what, if I could find a good deal on a set of these "honda tires" i'll try em out and post my own review on how they compare to "everything else". you got a good set you'd want to sell for cheap?