600rr engine in my shee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not worth doing. the motor is too heavy and too big for a banshee frame. you will end up with a big headache in the process. the banshee frame is one of the shortest frames out there. you will have to hack it all up to get it to fit. ive done a 600rr raptor conversion and let me tell you, it is not easy. it takes a lot of time and money. the motor has to sit in there just right to avoid chain issues.

n108001394_30026619_3208.jpg

n108001394_30026621_3501.jpg

so is there a write up anywhere on how to do it?

without sounding like a dick, if you need a write up on how to install the motor, you shouldnt be doing it.

there is no write up on builds like this because each and everyone are different. there is no way of knowing what all you have. we have no idea what machines you have access to or your skill level at each of them.

if you arent very good at welding, using a torch, plasma cutter, drill press, tubing bender, etc. its probably best to stay away from this build.

and like i said before, you will end up hacking that whole banshee frame up because it is not even close to being tall enough for that motor. even my raptor frame wasnt tall enough and its one of the tallest 4 stroke motors out there.

a write up. If someone has already done all the hard work and math and good stuff. I can get the job done in a few days.

haha ok. so all you need is an instruction manual on how to install a 600rr motor in a banshee frame and youll have it whipped out and running in a few days?

many people have done the hard work and im one of them and im telling you that youre wasting your time with this build. mathematically the frame isnt right for this kind of motor. frame = short. motor = tall. its either going to be dragging the ground or the top of the motor will be where the gas tank should be. in either scenario its going to look terrible and the sprocket height will probably not be right.

im trying to save you a lot of headache and disappointment here.

if you do decide to do this swap, please document your work and keep a timeline. i would like to see what kind of 600rr banshee hybrid you cobble together in a few days.