Puking coolent

got a pic of the sticky foam trick?? Maybe it is my impeller i'll have to take a look at it.

Sorry no pic. It is easy to do though.If you look at the front of your bike with your plastics on you can see that gap around your rad, the air goes right through there and out the side vents on your tank cover.Fill in that gap and your good. B)

FINALLY FIXED IT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the responses and info guys... And thanks Savage (Chris) for all the help...

***************On the back of the plastic water pump gear the pin on the shaft rounded out the back of the plastic gear causing it to work but not under a load!!!!!

FINALLY FIXED IT TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the responses and info guys... And thanks Savage (Chris) for all the help...

***************On the back of the plastic water pump gear the pin on the shaft rounded out the back of the plastic gear causing it to work but not under a load!!!!!

No problem man..shit took a bit to figure out but we got it done. Easy shit, just had to find it :cheers:

got a pic of the sticky foam trick?? Maybe it is my impeller i'll have to take a look at it.

:shootself: Stupid question.. is the coolant resovoir under the rear of the seat an overflow ... or a back up resovoir like I think it is???

# 2... who makes the best aftermarket impellar and how hard is this swap,, (video how to ??) Ive only had the radiator compleely overflow once in 3 years,, and I was kickin ass that day! while im here .. would any one recomend an inline temp guage or intercoller???thanks!!!

its just an overflow tank. coolant doesnt get sucked bacj in or anything.

prodesign makes a billet impeller and so does mull engineering. mull is a site sponsor so i say go with them. :headbang:

odd... Ive filled the overflow to the top before,, went riding and it was half empty when got done..

is that cause the overflow pukked out the front ???? :shootself:

never seen a video on the install but its not too hard. as far as the temp gauge, i have the trail tech vapor and i love it! temp gauge, tach, speedo, hour meter, odometer. cant beat it imo.

and yeah your coolant bottle just overflowed. never put coolant in the bottle. it doesnt get sucked back in. thats why they're worthless and most people chunk em.

never seen a video on the install but its not too hard. as far as the temp gauge, i have the trail tech vapor and i love it! temp gauge, tach, speedo, hour meter, odometer. cant beat it imo.

and yeah your coolant bottle just overflowed. never put coolant in the bottle. it doesnt get sucked back in. thats why they're worthless and most people chunk em.

wtf.. I thought the past 3 years this was a back up!!!!!!how come when she overheats it spits out the tubes up front and doesnt replace fluid

to the back??