chariot or f.a.s.t

both have billet intakes and both claim to not need spacers for 35mm carb clearance of the clutch arm(please tell me if you know this not to be true) one has a "Horizontal fin" and the other has "cross hairs" and both are about the same price.....anyone have any experience with either or any proven info about the two different designs?

ive used all kinds of intakes. boss, upp etc.. ive never had a clutch arm issue. it can always be bent down a little bit to clear if need be.

so whats the purpose of spacers? any other need for them? and besides those two are there any others that are beter and with the use of v force 3's

Edited by qboronyrican

both have billet intakes and both claim to not need spacers for 35mm carb clearance of the clutch arm(please tell me if you know this not to be true) one has a "Horizontal fin" and the other has "cross hairs" and both are about the same price.....anyone have any experience with either or any proven info about the two different designs?

I have 39 pwk's with billet bowls hooked up with F.A.S.T. intake in my 421 cheetah motor. Got pretty good clearance all around. Jeff will make sure you got all the right parts

before you hang up the phone.

i run the one from fast with the crosshairs and crosshairs and have no issues clearing the clutch arm with 35 pwks. it's a really nice piece and i like how it's a perfect match to the stuffers in the vforce 3's

are you talking about the v force stuffers or the aftermarket stuffers.....i have the aftermarket ones on now with the boss intake and 28mm pwk's