Sand Mountain, NV St. Patties

AlkyGirl

just for the record, I hate all you guys. This last weekend was the first time in 2 months that the weather was even nice enough for me to get the tractor out and clear the massive drifts out from in front of my garage so I could even get the bikes out. I wish I could make it down there and ride with you all.

- Jared

just for the record, I hate all you guys. This last weekend was the first time in 2 months that the weather was even nice enough for me to get the tractor out and clear the massive drifts out from in front of my garage so I could even get the bikes out. I wish I could make it down there and ride with you all.

- Jared

it sounds to me like u can now, seeing as how u finally got the tractor out to move the snow! so just go ahead load those bikes up and get on over to nv, we will see u there! :cheers:

What city is closest to those dunes so I can do some mapquest crap and figure out how long of a drive that would be... It would be cool as shit to come out and ride. The g/f is itchin to go ride her new pink banshee. lol

- Jared

• 2 weeks later...

i would be but i have to work all weekend. shit, fuck, damn!!! but i know of probably in the neighborhood of about 10 people going. lucky bastards.even my truck is making the trip without me