Leaking Chariot head

They go around were the spanks plugs gos that is why there is two of them. I had a chariot head for 2 years on dune banshee and no problems ever

I have some installed where the domes seals with the head shell. These are small and will not fit there. I checked compression and I am getting 130 psi with 21cc domes, but have not ran the motor yet.

Some domes have orings on the top of the dome. They go there. As far as the leaking this is an issue that pops up from time to time. Usually you can tighten the nuts and loosen a couple times and take care of it. If not then put a litle rtv on the washers both sides then after you run a while and retorque you should be good.

Jerry

Some domes have orings on the top of the dome. They go there. As far as the leaking this is an issue that pops up from time to time. Usually you can tighten the nuts and loosen a couple times and take care of it. If not then put a litle rtv on the washers both sides then after you run a while and retorque you should be good.

Jerry

Jerry just want to tell u make good stuff, all your stuff I have I love.