my 2010 oval bike rolling chassis

superfastyfz450driver

Well baker, you ought to run some real high speed ovals. Once bikes that are purpose built walk all over ya it becomes everything you dream of. I felt the same when i first hit the ice and thought some of the set ups that i saw were pointless, then they handed me my ass with half the motor and skill. Now i am converting my bike to be offset like a late model or outlaw sprint, and go figure, it is all the trail guys that have never put a real kold kutter in their tires telling me my bike is not their cup of tea.

• 1 year later...

Hey sorry for the 2 year late reply was havving issues getting this bike dialed in on methanol, ran extremely hard for 2 laps but after that i can run enough fuel to the bike , i would need to get sme sort of fuel injection system, i get the bike warmed up before the race we run a one lap befre the green to see how the track is then after 2 laps full throttle locked her up on 2 seperate occasions, both times the carbs, intake manifolds, cross over tube and intake ports on the reeds are frosted over, so i richened the bike for the 3rd time and still a no go just get too cold from all the alcohol going thru it but on a 3/8ths mile oval we were running a 15.7 second lap tie this bike flies but cant stay togethe on alky unless i build some sort of box around the carbs and insulate it to keep them warm, as far as th upper a arm design i built my 1st oval bike with that design it was an 04 yfz 450 frame with a yz 426 engine in it and its easer to adjust and faster you dont have to remove the main pivot bolt on the frame just loosen the 2 jam nuts on the inframe heim joints and the 2 outer bolts and adjust to my liking and retighten can literally do it in under 5 minutes at the track without any effort to suit the trac conditions, but this unit it for sale, there is no more oval rcing around here and its a purpose built bike if any one is terested let me know, the cub cylinder need replating though

Whole front end if you are willing to share the tuning secrets on it, bumper, rear caliper and bracket, tires. Probably a few more things as well.

well the caliper bracket is specially made for the carrier which fits this swingarm as a whole assembly, i have a steering stem here too. where abouts are you located

I'm in michigan, sorry I didnt get back on that sooner. I dig that thing and I bet you could get that thing parted out pretty quickly if you wanted to and marketed it right. If not, find a way to get that thing fueled and winning races in one piece!

People are always thinking that drag bikes are the biggest headache to get fueled, but in reality these oval bikes are way more needy in my opinion, especially an alky bike. Just my mild ported 4 mil stock cyl needed a gutted cap, dual pingel, billit bowls, and jim tells me my new 4 mil might need a pump as well on the bigger tracks. The thing is, these bikes are hot lap drag racing over and over at WOT with nothing more then a throttle chop at the down shift to recover fuel in the carb.

I know that it gets expensive learning a big motor, but try a better suited float needle and seat, billit bowls, and a dual pump set up with one of the clark dual pet cock tanks with a pair of stock petcocks. One pump for each carb, pulsed off the cylinder it will feed. Also run two power jets in each carb. I have only heard of a few bikes with a big cub like yours set up for circle track on alky and they usually switch back to gas and never last on big tracks due to the same reasons you are wanting to move on. I really think it is doable, just gotta get that pig fed. if not go to the race gas and see if you can keep it together. Otherwise sell me your junk!

I'm in michigan, sorry I didnt get back on that sooner. I dig that thing and I bet you could get that thing parted out pretty quickly if you wanted to and marketed it right. If not, find a way to get that thing fueled and winning races in one piece!

People are always thinking that drag bikes are the biggest headache to get fueled, but in reality these oval bikes are way more needy in my opinion, especially an alky bike. Just my mild ported 4 mil stock cyl needed a gutted cap, dual pingel, billit bowls, and jim tells me my new 4 mil might need a pump as well on the bigger tracks. The thing is, these bikes are hot lap drag racing over and over at WOT with nothing more then a throttle chop at the down shift to recover fuel in the carb.

I know that it gets expensive learning a big motor, but try a better suited float needle and seat, billit bowls, and a dual pump set up with one of the clark dual pet cock tanks with a pair of stock petcocks. One pump for each carb, pulsed off the cylinder it will feed. Also run two power jets in each carb. I have only heard of a few bikes with a big cub like yours set up for circle track on alky and they usually switch back to gas and never last on big tracks due to the same reasons you are wanting to move on. I really think it is doable, just gotta get that pig fed. if not go to the race gas and see if you can keep it together. Otherwise sell me your junk!

well i am open to offers on those parts add me on facebook Jonathan Jans. the reason i am selling it is its a purpose built oval bike and there is no more oval races around here. 1 track shut down the other doesnt allow quads anymore since they had a bad accident and soemthing with the insurance wouldnt allow it but add me on facebook and we can talk it out