my 2010 oval bike rolling chassis

superfastyfz450driver

well heres the rolling chassis i am just about done building its going to be a 421 cub 4mm stroker 5 mm long rod, cpi inframes, running on alky, 36mm mikuni hot dog slide carbs, custom air filter adapter , hoosier 69x10x10 rr 61x10x10 lr and 61x10x10 fronts, handbuilt a arms, rear swingarm, steering stem, nerf bar extension, foot pegs, front bumper/ wing, mod quad aluminum rear axle, or durablue x33 depending what i want to run, yfz brake caliper front and rear

th_P2141136.jpg

th_P2141140.jpg

th_P2141144.jpg

th_P2141145.jpg

th_P2141146.jpg

th_P2141148.jpg

th_P2141154.jpg

th_P2141153.jpg

th_P2141153.jpg

thats pretty cool lookin. you have any bigger pics? what kind of swingarm is that?

everything is handbuilt on this bike i started with a frame and went from there

heres the link to the photobucket account

http://s237.photobucket.com/home/dartswinger/index

if you cant log in just use dartswinger as a log in name and use software as a password

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

dont take me the wrong way, cause i applaud your effort and ability to make your own parts cause i certainly wouldnt be able too but that is the ugliest thing ive seen in a while. looks like a grocery basket on the front of it. again its just my opinion im not trying to start a bashing thread or nuthin like that. good work just not my style........ i know its not mine so why should you care you ask?? you shouldnt