Little Sahara March 19th-21st

TNTS355

Got a group of 8 goin. 3 rzrs, one of the new 4-seater ones, my cub, some worked over 450R's, big bore banshee, and a 700r. Stayin in the spots up the hill from LSPS so we'll pass by you guys by the t-shirt shop everytime I'm guessin.

Oh and yall's almight 6.0 beer is really just 3.6 by volume compared to OK's 3.2 beer. But w/e gets ya drank on hah

Sounds like we are going to have a "kickass bigass" group, it will be a good weekend!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've had to tie down the brake pedal and sit the bike on the grabbar and leave it for a couple days to get the last bit of air out. If it won't start pumping I pump the pedal repeatedly dozens of times while vacuuming from the back end. Some take a while to get goin.

ya, i have one similar that i got at autozone... brakes are now a small problem in the back of my head

was gonna put my new jugs on this afternoon, and leave it to me to fuck it up. i was takin a screw out and it fell into the intake but not all the way in, still sittin against the piston. got the magnet to pull it out and it pushed it on in the rest of the way. down to the bottom it fell.

guess its time to split the cases. i have no fuckin clue what i'm doin, but hopefully it will go good. shannon, if i mess it up, i blame you. you told me its no big deal and its really easy. i'm sure it is, but i'll still need someone to blame .

3 hour job turned into who knows how long. i hate my life...

nevermind. life is good again. called jeff at FAST to order everything to split the cases and he suggested a few ways to get it out and it worked. got it out, taking the gun out of my mouth. all is good.

Its all good brother! Blame me if you need to. I get blames for shit all the time! I got broad shoulders, I can take! Lol! Get er done! I wanna see you there with bells on!

Heading home this weekend and hopefully get my jugs back on and motor back in. I am ready!

Only thing left is the swinger! Tim said it should be done in time, it will depend on if I have the time to put it on. That thing should be sick! I ordered the 6 over arched in chrome. I can't wait!

SP

just got my new jugs on and everything put back together without anymore problems. haven't done a plug chop yet due to lack of plugs, but holy hell what a difference. guess i'm ready for the dunes now, well, except for the brake issue.

If your rear brake is still mounted take it off and let it lay on the floor and then try to bleed it. Sounds stupid but it works without using a vac.

If your rear brake is still mounted take it off and let it lay on the floor and then try to bleed it. Sounds stupid but it works without using a vac.

ya, i tried that too. i think i might order a master cyl rebuild kit even though it was fine before i changed anything. you never know...

alright bitches....i see how you guys are....dont call or PM magz and let him know what the plans are...well, ill be down for sure, so save a elec/water camping spot for me. I'll probably be bringing my wife with her new kfx700, and bring my new toy hauler.

also we'll have plenty of space inside incase someone wants to crash inside to.

m_e7581ff5ecbb46cab3ea3b72b4613017.jpg

alright bitches....i see how you guys are....dont call or PM magz and let him know what the plans are...well, ill be down for sure, so save a elec/water camping spot for me. I'll probably be bringing my wife with her new kfx700, and bring my new toy hauler.

also we'll have plenty of space inside incase someone wants to crash inside to.

m_e7581ff5ecbb46cab3ea3b72b4613017.jpg

MAGZ whats up buddy!!! Glad you are coming down!!!