Glamis Presidents Weekend

Sandfrk33

I will be down at Gordon's Well. Should be there Friday morning

We'll be at wash 4 in a white/black/silver Alpine Coach with a white stacker. Also a blue or purpleish Super Duty with a Sierra 5th wheel toy hauler. I was considering going to Roadrunner on Saturday and staying there until monday, but I think we'll stay in the washes this weekend.

We're takin my buddys hauler. Here is a pic of my truck. I'll be pulling a small pull trailer. If you see us, feel free to come by for a beverage :cheers:

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy310/basanchez75/100_0014.jpg

http://i802.photobucket.com/albums/yy310/basanchez75/100_0063.jpg

Just returned yesterday from Buttercup. Had a great time, but got dumped on Sat. nite. I've never seen it rain that hard down there before. Hopefully it will dry out and get some good wind before you guys show up. The dunes were pretty shredded when we left.

Haven't decided where to camp yet. Last time we camped at gecko. If we can find a spot, I'll try there again. If not, might go to the washes. How fucked up is wash rd? My truck is 2wd.

Wash road isnt bad they just made a new road so youll be alright..Ill be parked

somewhere in the washes..and on a slow neon green shee with black plastics

I was at old sat afternoon and didnt really see any big hitters but I got there late. There was a fat mexican on a blue stockish looking banshee with hand coned pipes that moved out real good. You could tell he had way too much engine for his swing arm. Other than that there was some really nice looking shee's with small engines. I was on my cr500 with two huge headlights if you saw that. Its baja 1000 style. So many 4 strokes its hard to even think its so loud out there.