Turbo Banshee

johstoncounty banshee

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything new? Im extremely interested in the efi, I had my mind made up on using some throttle bodies off of a 03-04 gsxr600 but I like how these look, what year r6 are they off of?

I cant remember what yr they came off of .The fuel rail is off of a nissan truck that has been redone. All of my sensors work ,fuel pump and oil pump working fine.Just haveing a lil trouble with the timeing.I will try to get those pics up soon.

what ignition are you running? a stock one?

if so the 12mm had its set at like +6 or 7 advanced. the stock cdi will retard the timing as you increase in rpm's..

MY ignition system is controled by my mega squirt computer,i have 36 -1 tooth crank will with pick up from the vr sensor.My problem is that my crank wheel is off center.when it spins it gets real close like it is supposed to be then it get to far away forit to pick up.so i am getting a bad tach signal.

MY ignition system is controled by my mega squirt computer,i have 36 -1 tooth crank will with pick up from the vr sensor.My problem is that my crank wheel is off center.when it spins it gets real close like it is supposed to be then it get to far away forit to pick up.so i am getting a bad tach signal.

I finally got my new crank wheel in,now we are in business!Now it is fireing on both cylinders.So we have something to work with my friend had it running for a few seconds tonite.tomorrow i will help him try to do a lil tuning so we can keep it running.

• 2 weeks later...

WEll got her going finally just had to change a few setting that we missed.She fired wright up on the first kick we were trying to get the fuel table right which was a big pain in the ass.It had been kicking back some times when it finally kicked back 1 time to many and cracked the clutch cover and the lower crank case.So thats sucks bad.but it did run good and sounded bad ass.I am tearing it back apart tomorrow hopefully i will have it back together buy the end of the week.

gigot has a turbo saber. its a triple injector set up. can run on gas, alky or nitro mix.. the extra injectors are in the back of the intake charge set up..

kevin is a really cool dude thinks a lot out of the box and isnt afraid to try cool new shizzle..

most people dont know this but a LOT of area builders and other high name shops use his tuning, and building, exhaust fab talents to help them along. ( but dont give him the credit he deserve's) i could hang out with him for hours talking idear's and crazy shizzle. for instance. how about a nito injected bike that ONLY runs nitro at over 90% throttle... could it work? twin turbo 10 mill 535? ( so you can use pipes better suited for turbo's?)

he also turbo's snomobiles.. garden city isnt that far from colorado!

• 4 weeks later...

Well i imagine alot of you thought i gave but i havent.I had been laid off from work and had plenty of time to work on my project,then they called me back to work.But anyway we had a few gremlins 1 min it run fine and then the next time you started it run like crap.So today it come along way it started on the first kick and run for along time,then we shut it down and we fired it back up so its real close to be put on the dyno now thank god. I will try to take some video of it running.Hopefully it will be of it on the dyno.

beer.gif

• 5 weeks later...