Cut Fenders

robert0762

I am gonna be changing over to blue plsatics. There is not a lot of full sets for sale that are not cut atleast up front. I am thinking of going with a race cut on the front , I do like the look but I get into some muddy shit from timt to time. Do you think I will get covered in mud any worse without the fronts. i would never go withou the back but just wondering if the fronts would make a huge diff. Also i ride without a lid on airbox so I try to avoid all the deep soupy stuff and water

I am gonna be changing over to blue plsatics. There is not a lot of full sets for sale that are not cut atleast up front. I am thinking of going with a race cut on the front , I do like the look but I get into some muddy shit from timt to time. Do you think I will get covered in mud any worse without the fronts. i would never go withou the back but just wondering if the fronts would make a huge diff. Also i ride without a lid on airbox so I try to avoid all the deep soupy stuff and water

im a muddy trail rider and i recently chopped the fronts off, its not that bad its mostly your feet and legs that are guna get covered in mud lol but whatever just rinse off when u get home, when the wheels are straaight it goes right past me but when the heels are turned you guna get your legs dirty

when you turn youll get some more shit on your legs, but its not terrible. I run full fronts and my buddy has race cuts and hes quite a bit dirtier when were done, but then again who cares who gets dirty when your out riding. Havnt got the nerve to cut mine yet, kinda like the look of the ears, and if i was going to cut them it would only be to get rid of the drag and save some weight.

Cody