Super Bowl

popa_top2000

If they can force Indy to turn over the ball, they can win.

Manning is a better and more efficient QB than Farve (right now...not in the past/history, etc.)

Farve walked all over the Saint's Defense and put up way better numbers.

Look at the complete season, the Saint's D forced (and earned) those turn overs.

But when they didn't get them, they lost.

Indy has the number one ranked Offense in the league.

That being said, both Dallas and Minnesota were ranked higher than the Saints and look what they did to them.

Turnovers will dictate this game, 100%... Drew Brees can't light up the field when his D is getting walked on up and down the field.

Don't get me wrong, I've been a Saints fan for years, back when the ex-Michigan Panther Bobby Hebert was their QB and Dalton Hillard was their start running back (before Duce Mc.)

And I can't stand Peyton....

I'd love to see Who Dat run all over Indy....I hope they do!!

I'm hoping that the Colts win because that's my team, however I think the Saint's defense may ruin that. Here's an example... My high school team had the strongest defense in the state. They ran over everyone. Now when we played the 3 top ranked schools in the state we beat one of the teams and the other 2 we lost one by a touch down and the other by a 3 point conversion, both of which were bull shit calls and even the news stations didnt know why the ref allowed the stuff they did. Long story short we went on to state and won against the second ranked team in state because our defense ran all over them. I believe if the Saints are on their game this is what will happen to Indianapolis.

Manning is a better and more efficient QB than Farve (right now...not in the past/history, etc.)

Farve walked all over the Saint's Defense and put up way better numbers.

Look at the complete season, the Saint's D forced (and earned) those turn overs.

But when they didn't get them, they lost.

Favre finished the season 2nd in QB rating behind Brees.. He had a better season then his previous MVP seasons. I dunno.. When Vince Young gets more MVP votes then Favre... Somethings wrong.. lol

I'm anti-Manning.. Go saints! lol

Don't get me wrong, I've been a Saints fan for years, back when the ex-Michigan Panther Bobby Hebert was their QB and Dalton Hillard was their start running back (before Duce Mc.)

And I can't stand Peyton....

I'd love to see Who Dat run all over Indy....I hope they do!!

I still have all my football cards from back then! :cheers:

I think if the Saints played like they did against AZ then they definatly have a good shot. They have to force turnovers, which they seem to be good at, cut out the penalties and use all of there weapons on offense. The D has to not miss so many dam tackles. Either way win or loose Im just glad they made it to the Super Bowl. I have always caught shit for liking the Saints at work but not this season, I get to dish it out.

Has anyone heard if Favre is officially done or going to play one more season? I have always thought he was a good QB and have always liked him.

I've gone back and forth on Farve. I liked him, I didn't...I do again.

There is one thing no one can dispute at all...that his how tough he is.

Picked up off the floor a few times and he still played the whole game.

The guy is the iron man of the NFL in a position (QB) that usually makes babies and premadonnas out of grown men.

It was 100% his fault what happened in Green Bay. He retired, they moved on to a younger QB then he wanted to be dealt in the game again.

However...

After paying one year with the Vikes and coming in late...he was one game away from the SB...so, he made the right choice in the end.

I just don't like how that choice got played out.

I've gone back and forth on Farve. I liked him, I didn't...I do again.

There is one thing no one can dispute at all...that his how tough he is.

Picked up off the floor a few times and he still played the whole game.

The guy is the iron man of the NFL in a position (QB) that usually makes babies and premadonnas out of grown men.

It was 100% his fault what happened in Green Bay. He retired, they moved on to a younger QB then he wanted to be dealt in the game again.

However...

After paying one year with the Vikes and coming in late...he was one game away from the SB...so, he made the right choice in the end.

I just don't like how that choice got played out.

I agree.. I dont blame GB for their choice either.. Can't expect them to sit and wait every year to find out if they need a QB or not. Favre is a Badazz in my book. And he's the last QB from a era that was just amazing to watch.. So when he retires.. so does that era. Then all we'll be left with is a bunch of money hungry babies and premadonnas. (except for a select few)