4mil supercub

supersider

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt say they couldnt run but stock for stock i prefer the 68 Cubs. We do them here Professionally and we dont have to send them back to replate after we port them.

You want a clean up - you get burrs knocked off. You want a drag port - you get a DRAG PORT! The way it should be imo but not what alot of builders do.

You want a clean up - you get burrs knocked off. You want a drag port - you get a DRAG PORT! The way it should be imo but not what alot of builders do.

You are right Jeff. IMO therse alot more to do to the cubs then knocking the burrs off and calling it a drag port

Edited by banshee332

I think you should do the real comparison. I would take a 4mill supercub over a 4mill cub and if you have a 10 mill crank I would take a 10mill super cub over a 10 mill cub. Take every cc you can get IMO

why? i personally race against a 10mm supercub all the time and it consistently gets beat by my 10mm cub and my brothers 4mm cub. its not all about cc's anyway. if that was the case then no one would bother build anything smaller than a 500cc motor, but we always see smaller motors beating on big ones.

im not sure what the cost difference is between the cub and supercub, but i cant see how it could be worth it.

im not sure what the cost difference is between the cub and supercub, but i cant see how it could be worth it.

Cylinders cost the same.. the price difference is going to be the added cost of the head and the increased cost of the pistons.. My next build is going to be a 10mil cub. I'd go for a supercub if someone other then wiseco made a piston for it.

Cylinders cost the same.. the price difference is going to be the added cost of the head and the increased cost of the pistons.. My next build is going to be a 10mil cub. I'd go for a supercub if someone other then wiseco made a piston for it.

i thought there was some case work that also needed done with the supercubs?

also, i dont see why anyone would run the supercub when its been openly stated that the intakes are too small for them. to even get the full potential of the supercub it seems that a bigger intake is needed.

anyone know for sure what the power difference is between the two and an actual cost difference?

i thought there was some case work that also needed done with the supercubs?

also, i dont see why anyone would run the supercub when its been openly stated that the intakes are too small for them. to even get the full potential of the supercub it seems that a bigger intake is needed.

anyone know for sure what the power difference is between the two and an actual cost difference?

case work. All you would have to do is bore the cases. hp is around 5-6 hp from a 68mm to a 72mm but you have to open up the intakes... so with that being said its around 700 bucks or more with the bigger reeds, different head and pistons and boring of the cases.

case work. All you would have to do is bore the cases. hp is around 5-6 hp from a 68mm to a 72mm but you have to open up the intakes... so with that being said its around 700 bucks or more with the bigger reeds, different head and pistons and boring of the cases.

thats what i was wondering.