Maiden Voyage

old roost

Well, took the Banshe out this past weekend for the big test. Shee ran absolutely perfect all day (5-6 hours) besides stopping to shoot the sh#t with other riders. The only issue that ended the day was an exhaust hanger broke and ended the day. Shee never stalled once except when the wife dumped the clutch with no throttle but other than that i am HOOKED. Now my question, the area we were riding is a mixture of terrain hard dirt / sand / and very very deep mud ( i actually got very stuck in the mud) I have to get new tires what is the best all around terrain tire for these areas i will be in and what is the banshee's rim bolt pattern??? i found a great deal locally for brand new take off rims and tires for 300

but they are from a polaris pattern is 4x 156.? Let me know because i do not want to loose this deal if they will fit.

300 bucks for just a rear set of wheels and tires? thats expensive.. what kind of tires do you want? mud tires arent really going to make it go any better in the mud. the banshee is just not a mud machine.

id pick a good all terrain tire and stay away from the deep mud..

check these out. they are a good, hard hooking tire. http://farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=174

300 bucks for just a rear set of wheels and tires? thats expensive.. what kind of tires do you want? mud tires arent really going to make it go any better in the mud. the banshee is just not a mud machine.

id pick a good all terrain tire and stay away from the deep mud..

check these out. they are a good, hard hooking tire. http://farmandsandtoys.com/partdetail.asp?partid=174

It is for the full set of 4 brand new. Very nice polished 5 spoke alum. Didn try to get into the deep mud LOL. It didnt look to bad until i tried to ride the ruts and the Texs Soup just sucked me right down into the crap LOL. I will check the link you sent thanks for that.

Well, took the Banshe out this past weekend for the big test. Shee ran absolutely perfect all day (5-6 hours) besides stopping to shoot the sh#t with other riders. The only issue that ended the day was an exhaust hanger broke and ended the day. Shee never stalled once except when the wife dumped the clutch with no throttle but other than that i am HOOKED. Now my question, the area we were riding is a mixture of terrain hard dirt / sand / and very very deep mud ( i actually got very stuck in the mud) I have to get new tires what is the best all around terrain tire for these areas i will be in and what is the banshee's rim bolt pattern??? i found a great deal locally for brand new take off rims and tires for 300

but they are from a polaris pattern is 4x 156.? Let me know because i do not want to loose this deal if they will fit.

4x156 front and 4x115 rears