Should I buy this cool head?

Hey guys I'm pretty new to Banshees and my bike is basically stock. Right now it has T4 pipes, K&N pods w/out the airbox and thats about it as far as mods. I found a Chozen Performance cool head w/19cc domes on Craigslist for $50. It sounds like a good deal to me but I just want to make sure it would be the right set up. Can I use the stock hardware? Are the seal kits available for these or can I use the pro design kit? Last question is the dome the correct size. We only ride the dunes so we are usually at sea level. If its the correct set up I would like to go pick it up tomorrow. Any help is appreciated!

I dont know. Yea it is a good deal but what happens if you cant find parts for it. I would only run a head that uses the standard Pro Design Domes (Pro Design, Noss, Charriot, ect). That way you can get different domes, and find o ring kits.

Thanks for the help. It was already sold which is a good thing it sounds like. I'll buy a new one soon!