WHATS GOING ON WITH SELLERS AROUND HERE

alf44

what a fucking mess. terrible package job..

everyone should learn from this..

1. get pictures of things before they are sent or in the box. that way, you can tell how it was before it was sent to you.

2. NEVER send that kind of money in full unless its to a site sponsor. do a half and half type deal or say fuck it and buy from someone else.

3. the less you pay for parts, the less you should expect from them... i know there are exceptions to this case, but thats how i feel about it.

i guess we will see how this ends up.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey cock face, I've been on "the hq" longer then most of you! Yeah it's ridiculous when your in business and have terrible punctuation. I still don't understand why he would send more money to a guy that supposedly screwed him. And how was that box even accepted?

It's called internet lingo, at least mine is more understandable. I didn't say u had to be perfect. Besides I wasn't talking to u anyway, so it is you looking for trouble!

Yes I see he got screwed, but its legitimate to ask why he would send more money to the creep? AGAIN maybe I read it wrong? The spelling thing is wrong I know, but its all in fun. I used to take what people said over the internet serious all the time, but I learned not too.

Yeah I mean in all seriousness, I hope alf does well. He seems like a guy that wants to do this thing full time and stop working for people. I want to do that someday. I never bought anything from him and had just heard of him today. But from what I am seeing, I would recommend him. He is a site sponsor!

Well then I did read it wrong, I have to admit I only scanned through a lot of what you said since they were big posts and I was getting a headache with all the "too's", But hey I never called u names? It's alright because I do my own work anyway.

i good use a lesson?? I think I used the correct amount of commas, although I do use internet lingo, there isn't any shortcuts for "too". Just quit while you're ahead, I wasn't going to say anything else. If you keep responding like you do when you get mad it won't do well for future business id assume. See ya!

bye bye* o and I take the good things I said back, hopefully you're shit ass knob polishing falls through. Your a shitty business man wasting you're time on me.

What kind of dingleberry actually goes and corrects commas and capitalization on an Internet Message Board? Think about it for a second, this is not by any means a formal forum, as long as the point is gotten across, and it is somewhat readable, I don't see an issue! You'd have to have a lot of time on your hands to go and do this.

If you were writing a doctoral dissertation, or designing a business website, then ok, fine, spelling might be important and you may have half an argument. But to go and pick through internet postings for spelling, grammer and punctuation, come on bro, give it a rest, nobody really cares.

Alf, I was hoping it might be a sister, or a hot friend you might be able to hook me up with..... I'm always looking to upgrade, but hey, good catch!

THIS DINGLEBERRY HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO! :cheers:

Hey "bro" first off, I don't balance tires for a living you moron. Second, who the fuck are you for saying I wouldn't walk if I talked to you like that in person? Do you know who I am? I could be a third degree black belt and bench 450 pounds for all you know you dumbass. Also this place is full of "noobies" anyway, so tell country boy to ban away. And by the way California is not any better. It's the home of Hispanics, fake tits, and flat billed hats.

Dumbass. I said I still do use internet lingo, but I've never seen anyone miss use a word like "too" so often and it just annoyed me. I'm glad all of you people are taking the time to keep this going. lol

Now would YOU(2K1banshee350) like to talk about someone's grammar?

what a fucking mess. terrible package job..

everyone should learn from this..

1. get pictures of things before they are sent or in the box. that way, you can tell how it was before it was sent to you.

2. NEVER send that kind of money in full unless its to a site sponsor. do a half and half type deal or say fuck it and buy from someone else.

3. the less you pay for parts, the less you should expect from them... i know there are exceptions to this case, but thats how i feel about it.

i guess we will see how this ends up.

It was a half and half deal pretty much. I paid for my stuff and he even sent it a da before I paid. Then a few days later my buddy paid for the rest. I reall didnt even consider getting screwed by this kid based on all the time and the great deals and supirior packing jobs I did for him. As of now just an apology and a portion of the money I requested too be refunded that isnt even close too what its going too cost too rebuy these broken and damaged parts. As for pictures thats a good idea. Have a pic sent of the package before its sent. I assumed since this bike was just pretty much rebuilt it was still in the condition of the pic he posted in his thread. A nice clean bike.

Thanks for checking this out Loco. Some of us new you were gone. I dont see anything else happening with this. He's still on a few other forums and this one selling the rest of this stuff. One forum in particular I here hes still bashing me and acting like I got a great deal regardless of the condition of the parts. Still no response on the cylinders that were supposed to be a .30 over bore. There actually a .20 over.