WHATS GOING ON WITH SELLERS AROUND HERE

alf44

Man Alf that's messed up! I heard about this initially from my site in the Admin/staff lounge so yes you are correct when you say it will spread to other forums! I don't see how anybody could send that box of parts like that! Hopefully he does the right thing and rectifies the situation. Keep us posted man.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well here we go. Please read all. Theres 2 posts. Didnt fit on one. I tried too answer and explain everything asked or commented on. I hope someone who is a member over at Hillclimbers will give them a heads up. I no hes selling parts over there as well and bashed and talked crap about me over there minutes after i contacted him and let him no whats up. Still no 2nd box of parts and will not return my text's for a tracking number. He cashed my money order yesterday finally. He didnt want too use paypal becuase he thought the fees would be 5% and way too much. lol. No attemps too make it right. I should have just gave him $500 because its going too cost at least that if not more too replace all the parts that are now no good. Thats just so far. Still waiting for the rest of the complete motor. Still dont understand why he tore it apart. Unless he blew it up or something. Mabey thats why everything is a muddy sandy mess. Who knows. As of now heres what we need: Stator, flywheel, .30 over pistons, proly a tranny im not sure if its all there yet, misc nuts and bolts, foot pegs,stock reed cages, i may be able too save them, the jugs are marred up on the outside but think there ok, havent seen the wiring harness yet or carbs and the rest of the motor. We'll see what comes in the next box if it ever shows up. Again thanks for the positive feedback and the offers too help out. My buddy MAULER is computer stupid LOL but he says thanks also. He said he will start getting on more once i set him up so he doesnt have too log in and remember his password all the time. LOL!! Anyway here ya go:

Why in the world would you not post his name? If you name the person the rest of us can avoid him and not get screwed. But if you dont its in limbo and makes people afraid to buy anything,as proof,i just logged into the site to look through the classifieds,and now theres no way in hell im going to buy anything for fear of buying from whoever that is. I agree you should be super pissed,rightfully so,but he needs to be named unless negotiations are pending.

SHEERIDER20 EUGENE HOUSEKNECHT. Nothing pending. Will not contact me back.

Just like the other day theres some kid in a thread trying to get his banshee to run long enough just to sell it. People need to be honest and come through or GTFO

IT may have been him.

A bad name isn't handed out for free, it is EARNED.

True that. Good way too put it.

i agree alf. call him out bro. its not fair to everyone else that can potentially get screwed by him too. is he trying to make it rigth at all? he posted all his junk on here and bansheecentral so if he doesnt make it right, consider him banned over there.

No attempts too make it right. When I asked him for a refund of some $$ for damaged parts, he complained about how much it cost too ship. Hes not going too make it right. Theres no way he would send me back any money too replace the parts. Not even half. I asked for less than that. I should have asked for $500. its going too cost at least that if not more.

dam alf.. thats a mess.. i remember you telling me about that in the shoutbox, but i never realized it was this bad.. i wonder how many screws, bolts, springs, or little parts were lost along the way.. what COMPLETE horseshit!!.. u need to call him out man.. and when you do, make it clear that the numbers on the end of his name are 20 and not 1026 :)

There definantly 20. We wont really no for sure what else is missing untill we put it back together. We no were missing some clutch plates for sure, but im sure theres more.

X2 on calling him out. Fuck this asshole if this is the way he wants to do business he deserves to be called out. You just dont do this shit to people. By the way alf I got my wheels yesterday and I want to thank you for the great packing job that you did wheels look great. But back to the matter at hand. You dont deserve this shi alf you go out of your way to do the right thing and if the asshole that sold you that garbage reads this he needs to just give you your money back + the extra that you gave him for shipping. then you can send him his shit back and he can put it on ebay where it belongs. Did you pay through paypal if so let them know. And tell us who this asshole is.

Glad your happy with the wheels. He did not want too use paypal. Scared of the fees. He wanted a money order that he recieved monday and cashed yesterday. Its just way too much trouble too ship back. I went in on this with a friend and some of the stuff is ok or at least usable. Also why should I pay too ship it all back. Its not just a few parts, and who knows if he would really refund me. I at least would like a partial refund. I really dont want too spend the money twice on these parts.

i would take the guy up on getting your money back.

He only said that in the shoutbox too try too make himself look good. He wont contact me or return any pm's or texts. He never answers his phone. He texts me.

ps. will you move this thread too where it should be. thanks man.

I've dealt with alf before and he's a great guy to deal with. I'd out him and let everyone know who not to deal with.

Thanks bigred. Did you ever call my Buddy on that 4mill holeshot bike. He still has it im pretty sure. Super nice meticulous bike.

Thats a bummer. I have had my fair share of A-holes ripping me off on parts and it sucks! What do you need to get your buddy up and running? I have a bunch of spare parts that I could donate to the build.

the packing job looked like a 10 yr old did it. I have to ask though, did you not see the parts in a picture before purchase?

No i didnt see parts. Only the pic of his bike in his sig. I assumed they were mostly new since he just bought a bunch of new stuff from me and rebuilt the topend or it was just rebuilt when he got it.

let's go over the most plausible scenario shall we?

Anonymous seller: "Yes! I just sold a shitload of parts to somebody now I can go buy a ton of beer/weed, but first, let me go mud running with the parts I just sold!.......wow mud running was awesome! I got hung up twenty times and even used a truck with a chain around the jugs to pull myself out! Now I'm going to go spend all the money that just got wired to my paypal account on beer/weed....wow that was some good beer/weed! Oh shit, I have to send alf the parts I sold him. I think I'll just toss them into an old speaker box with no plastic wrap or anything so I can go back to enjoying the beer/weed I bought with his money....Thanks alf!"

Dude that really sucks, not quite sure how I would handle the situation personally, but please give us a heads up to who this jack off is so nobody else has to deal with him....best of luck with getting things straightened out.

Ya that pretty much sums it up. LOL!

Well thats easy enough! Is it sheerider20?

DING DING DING

That's way over the line, parts filthy and rattling around loose, falling out holes in the substandard packaging. He really should be named.

BTW finally picked up those rims you sent from my buddies house, and they were packaged the way shit should be!! Also looks like you polished them before sending them too. Thanks again Alf.

No prob dude. Yes I did do a cleanup polish on them for you. I want happy satisfied customers. As mentioned several times on this thread i do my best too achieve that. Ill go out of my way and do whatever I can too get you what you want. If I cant do it or find it Ill tell u straight up. Thanks for your business.

Ive never bought or sold anything on here, but I assumed everyone on here were good ppl and honest. Apparently there are a few out there who are trying to make a buck at someone else's expense. I got my ass ripped a long time ago when I bought cylinders from a friend of mine here local and when I went and picked em up I just put em in a box. That was when all hell broke lose! He said "You don't put cylinders ina box without wrapping em you F'n dumba**" "What the hell is the matter with you?" Its just common sense to wrap items and secure them from sloppin around breakin shit. Alfie and I have not seen eye to eye on certain issues and have gone back and forth wit each other, but dude that totally blows and I feel bad for ya as much as we don't care for each other. No matter how much we agree to disagree, I wouldn't have kicked u below the belt like that.

Were all good now. Water under the bridge. Now get me those parts too polish!!! I need too rebuy some parts! LOL!

Definately not right.

It is easy enough to package stuff, newspaper works the best, and it is completely FREE. I use newspaper to ship all my stuff and I've never had a problem, as long as you stuff the box, really well there are NO issues. USPS Flat Rate Boxes also work like a charm, and are FREE as well, you just pay the postage. With shipping being this easy there is NO excuse for crap like this, especially with all the money that was paid.

Hopefully this dude will do something to make it right, he DEFINATELY should. I know the dude is from the Northeast, and if I run across him in my dealings around here, I'll definately mention something.

Make it right bro!

Yes Your stuff was packaged right. Smooth transaction. Hope you do come across him sometime. Bitch slap him for me once would ya. lol.

So im a little lost here and hopefully ALF can help me out. I read the post completely and decided to go to the For Sale section. Upon scrolling down I found where i think the deal took place. I also found this..

" Posted 03 January 2010 - 04:09 PM

Bump for a good kid. Lots of new parts on this machine. I know cause I got them for him. Some great deals here. "

This is from ALF who started this thread. What i don't understand is how your bad mouthing him now but the other day you were seemingly praising him? Its like you called him a good kid and how theirs great deals, but now you realize you got fucked. I'm not trying to start anything, but normally wouldn't you wait to praise someone until they've given you something worth a thumbs up? This is how bad sellers continue screwing people. Someone might sell them something and the transaction might go smoothly and the person may highly recommend them because of ONE earlier transaction but once that person who was highly recommended tries selling something that's complete junk and he has good credibility for one transaction earlier hes going to end up scamming someone else. Ive dealt with many people before where they are great people to sell something too when all you need is their money, but the second you buy something from them and they have to package it and ship it that persons turns into a complete D bag.

Yes I did give him a bump. He spent some money with me and I hooked him up with a bunch of parts and some great deals. I sold him the coolhead and domes and a new oring kit off my personal bike! I always took the time too answer his questions here and on the phone, even when I was on vacation. I also sent him a pm when he first posted his part out letting him no its not going too be easy and be ready for a lot of lowball offers, time tearing the bike down etc. ect. I also gave him pointers on how too ship stuff!!!! He obviously didnt listen. I called a friend and we went in together on alot of his stuff. So I pretyy much couldnt do anything more for the kid. All I got was a box of muddy, sandy broken parts a slap in the face and a big FU!!

He said he got some parts FOR him, not FROM him. Maybe sheerider20 bought some parts from alf, then later sold them back to alf? Alf may just have been referring to how there previous transaction went, not the current one? Just a thought. I'm sure in time everyone will know what happened but I agree alf shouldn't have to deal with this bullshit.

Thanks dude. I sold him alot off stuff. New and off my bike. I didnt buy anything back though.

I am new to this site and in need of some parts for a build! I have been lurking in the corners for several months and seeing this along with the big sellars on ebay that get bad feedback from this site makes me want to buy only brand new parts from a well know buisness. If you spend money on the good shit you only cry once! That said, tell this forum who this jerk off is so the rest of us don't get screwed!

Just ask around before you buy used around here and check the feedback section. I can get you all the new or used parts you want. Shoot me a pm when your ready for some stuff and Ill hit you back with some prices. Use us site sponsors whenever possibal. Its for sure a safe bet.

for the first part of the hill climbers forum, to answer your question, yes everyone has heard about this incident and they well know about it, and hes on his way to being banned, BTW loco is on vacation, as for how much you got fucked over, i think the others said enough, and theres no need for me to cuss even more about this useless CUNT!!

LOL. geez junior. easy. Ya i new Loco was gone too. Hey did u find my face book was that you I accepted the other day? Also did you get your parts listed with some reasonable prices. I still havent sold my fmfs or t4 either. I even offered $300 shipped for both sets. I need too finish my motor. PM me. I would like too no whats going on with this story over at HC. Pm me though dont want too get this thread off track.

WHAT...the...FUCK?!?!?

this kinda came out of nowhere....never thaught eugene would do something like that. these aren't lego's stored in a tub. i wouldn't even store them in the box like that in my garage, much less hand them off to the notorious box-tossers to roll around. i have tons of parts stacked in boxes and padded waiting for the build. quite frankly, i'm supprized the shipper accepted this poorly packaged item. they always flip shit and make sure it's tapped to specification and nothing is rolling around, or make you sign a waiver up here. even insured, they wouldn't honor it because of how it was packed. i would honestly see what could be salvaged/cleaned up and inventory it, then send the rest back for a partial refund. i wouldn't bring the cost to replace the damaged items into the equation, since it's just about what you are paying for from him. as for dirty parts, well that happens....he does ride penns' woods. i alwas expect to clean up used parts, but verry happy when i don't have to. i have baught alot form members on here, and many tend to go the extra mile, including gary (sheerider1026)whom i have spent 4-500 on separate occasions to alf who is upstanding and bent over backwards for me(no pun). only one problem with shipping from someone else, but it was packed good, and appeared to have been dropped hard. he was willing to make up for it, but i didn't really want to hold him for it. besides, we have his adress, name, and there are plenty of people, and court to hold him responsable in pa ;)

hope he responds and gets square with ya soon alfie

Like Elka said, over at HCF the word is being spread about this kid. I just saw that he was signed in over there but has not replied to the posts about him doing this.

Last week he was saying that he thought you where screwing him because he mailed the parts a day before he was suppose to get the money order from you and the m/o never showed up on the day it was suppose to be at his door.

He talked about it for 4 or 5 days I believe. Hopefully this boy steps up an explains this garbage, refund you and then leave the sites.

Alf, Sorry to hear about this. This is not cool at all! I saw up above that you guys may need a set of carbs for this build, granted that second box doesn't show. I have a set of stock carbs that are in great shape with the tors removed and idle screws installed. I am just up in the Seattle area so let me know. I have a few other stock parts too. Not sure what kind of build you guys are going for, but I will help you out if I can.

Well still no motor, plastics, levers, pegs, sprockets and all the other misc. parts. Tried contacting him several times today too at least get a tracking number. Wont return anything. Looks like this may go too a whole new level if it doesnt show up soon. I believe this could be a felony matter. $1100 and not even half of what we paid for and what we did get most of it was damaged and no good now. We'll see. I will keep you posted.

Like Elka said, over at HCF the word is being spread about this kid. I just saw that he was signed in over there but has not replied to the posts about him doing this.

Last week he was saying that he thought you where screwing him because he mailed the parts a day before he was suppose to get the money order from you and the m/o never showed up on the day it was suppose to be at his door.

He talked about it for 4 or 5 days I believe. Hopefully this boy steps up an explains this garbage, refund you and then leave the sites.

Ya i heard that. He insisted on a money order. I sent it out in a flat rate envelope priority. He called or texted every day, unlike he is doing for me now. I can't control the weather and thats what usps said the problem was. Blizzards in the midwest. Also I did not ask him too ship it out right away. I told him too wait just in case there was a problem. Again he didnt listen.

Alf, Sorry to hear about this. This is not cool at all! I saw up above that you guys may need a set of carbs for this build, granted that second box doesn't show. I have a set of stock carbs that are in great shape with the tors removed and idle screws installed. I am just up in the Seattle area so let me know. I have a few other stock parts too. Not sure what kind of build you guys are going for, but I will help you out if I can.

Thanks alot i appreciate that. Several people have offered up some parts to donate or give us great deals on. I kinda listed what we need in the first thread. We may need the complete bottom end since we still havent recieved the rest of it, or carbs, the plastics, levers, and some misc. stuff. The motor was supposed too be complete and one piece, not completely disassembaled and sent in too boxes.

Well still no motor, carbs,plastics, front wheels and tires levers, pegs, sprockets and all the other misc. parts. Tried contacting him several times today too at least get a tracking number. Wont return anything. Looks like this may go too a whole new level if it doesnt show up soon. I believe this could be a felony matter. $1100 and not even half of what we paid for and what we did get most of it was damaged and no good now. We'll see. I will keep you posted.

Ya i heard that. He insisted on a money order. I sent it out in a flat rate envelope priority. He called or texted every day, unlike he is doing for me now. I can't control the weather and thats what usps said the problem was. Blizzards in the midwest. Also I did not ask him too ship it out right away. I told him too wait just in case there was a problem. Again he didnt listen.

Thanks alot i appreciate that. Several people have offered up some parts to donate or give us great deals on. I kinda listed what we need in the first thread. We may need the complete bottom end since we still havent recieved the rest of it, or carbs, the plastics, levers, and some misc. stuff. The motor was supposed too be complete and one piece, not completely disassembaled and sent in too boxes. Were building my buddy's first banshee. Just an all around dune bike.

Well still no motor, carbs,plastics, front wheels and tires levers, pegs, sprockets and all the other misc. parts. Tried contacting him several times today too at least get a tracking number. Wont return anything. Looks like this may go too a whole new level if it doesnt show up soon. I believe this could be a felony matter. $1100 and not even half of what we paid for and what we did get most of it was damaged and no good now. We'll see. I will keep you posted.

Thanks alot i appreciate that. Several people have offered up some parts to donate or give us great deals on. I kinda listed what we need in the first thread. We may need the complete bottom end since we still havent recieved the rest of it, or carbs, the plastics, levers, and some misc. stuff. The motor was supposed too be complete and one piece, not completely disassembaled and sent in too boxes. Were building my buddy's first banshee. Just an all around dune bike.

so u got screwed by this guy, but then u decide to send more money to him? maybe im reading this wrong.. im also surprised they accepted to ship that, shit had to be rolling around in there. it had to sound like a box of marbles, hard to believe, but sad if true. also its hard to read ur posts alf, typos all over.. the most annoying is u keep using "too" when u should be using "to". "too" should be used at the end of a sentence or before a comma only, thanks

so u got screwed by this guy, but then u decide to send more money to him? maybe im reading this wrong.. im also surprised they accepted to ship that, shit had to be rolling around in there. it had to sound like a box of marbles, hard to believe, but sad if true. also its hard to read ur posts alf, typos all over.. the most annoying is u keep using "too" when u should be using "to". "too" should be used at the end of a sentence or before a comma only, thanks

Hey cock face do you not have anything better to do than fuck with people on the hq?

What are you an english teacher?? Who gives a fuck if he uses too instead of to. I have no problems understanding what he is saying your just trying to be an ass!!