WHATS GOING ON WITH SELLERS AROUND HERE

alf44

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's way over the line, parts filthy and rattling around loose, falling out holes in the substandard packaging. He really should be named.

BTW finally picked up those rims you sent from my buddies house, and they were packaged the way shit should be!! Also looks like you polished them before sending them too. Thanks again Alf.

Ive never bought or sold anything on here, but I assumed everyone on here were good ppl and honest. Apparently there are a few out there who are trying to make a buck at someone else's expense. I got my ass ripped a long time ago when I bought cylinders from a friend of mine here local and when I went and picked em up I just put em in a box. That was when all hell broke lose! He said "You don't put cylinders ina box without wrapping em you F'n dumba**" "What the hell is the matter with you?" Its just common sense to wrap items and secure them from sloppin around breakin shit. Alfie and I have not seen eye to eye on certain issues and have gone back and forth wit each other, but dude that totally blows and I feel bad for ya as much as we don't care for each other. No matter how much we agree to disagree, I wouldn't have kicked u below the belt like that.

Definately not right.

It is easy enough to package stuff, newspaper works the best, and it is completely FREE. I use newspaper to ship all my stuff and I've never had a problem, as long as you stuff the box, really well there are NO issues. USPS Flat Rate Boxes also work like a charm, and are FREE as well, you just pay the postage. With shipping being this easy there is NO excuse for crap like this, especially with all the money that was paid.

Hopefully this dude will do something to make it right, he DEFINATELY should. I know the dude is from the Northeast, and if I run across him in my dealings around here, I'll definately mention something.

Make it right bro!

Well SHEERIDER20 looks like I don't need too defend myself anylonger. All memebers have spoken and trust me junior, this WILL carry over too all the other forums you are registered at. Why would u screw me like this dude. I just don't get it.

I will elaborate and reply too all your comments and questions when I get home too my pc this evening. Thanks for the comments guys.

There's more too it than just refunding and returning. First I shouldn't have too, second I went in on this witha buddy that's building his first ground up, third I just don't have the time between my dayjob and. Helping all you guys out and doing what I hope too be doing fulltime soon.

Thanks again guys. Feels good too know what I do for all you is appreciated. I love too do it. Thanks.

Karac I pm'd you lastnight did u get it? Hit me back when u can.

Personally I will not deal with anyone who is not a site sponsor or has not been active on these forums for a number of years.

Not that its the HQ's responsibility,because most forums say buyer beware when it comes to classified,but sellers should have to do more than register before posting anything on the classified.

Maybe a verification system that can verify age/address using credit card info?

Or maybe a forum sponsored purchasing agreement,similar to Ebay?

there are a number of ways to implement some buyer assurance,it just depends on how much the HQ wants to invest in it.

wow that is just terrible, i feel bad for ya alf, hope you guys get this all sorted out. Ive dealt with many on the hq and never had any problems. There are some great sellers on here and its a shame that a handfull can spoil it for everyone!

Cody

that really blows, nobody deserves to be treated like that. he obviously didn't give a shit once he got the coin. it's seeing shit like this happen that makes me only buy brand new parts from sellers with a good reputation.

i say name and shame that fucker :clap:

So im a little lost here and hopefully ALF can help me out. I read the post completely and decided to go to the For Sale section. Upon scrolling down I found where i think the deal took place. I also found this..

" Posted 03 January 2010 - 04:09 PM

Bump for a good kid. Lots of new parts on this machine. I know cause I got them for him. Some great deals here. "

This is from ALF who started this thread. What i don't understand is how your bad mouthing him now but the other day you were seemingly praising him? Its like you called him a good kid and how theirs great deals, but now you realize you got fucked. I'm not trying to start anything, but normally wouldn't you wait to praise someone until they've given you something worth a thumbs up? This is how bad sellers continue screwing people. Someone might sell them something and the transaction might go smoothly and the person may highly recommend them because of ONE earlier transaction but once that person who was highly recommended tries selling something that's complete junk and he has good credibility for one transaction earlier hes going to end up scamming someone else. Ive dealt with many people before where they are great people to sell something too when all you need is their money, but the second you buy something from them and they have to package it and ship it that persons turns into a complete D bag.

He said he got some parts FOR him, not FROM him. Maybe sheerider20 bought some parts from alf, then later sold them back to alf? Alf may just have been referring to how there previous transaction went, not the current one? Just a thought. I'm sure in time everyone will know what happened but I agree alf shouldn't have to deal with this bullshit.

Wow....

I normally say only deal with people with good feedback and that are regulars, but this case is a little different.

If all is true, this guy had a lot of good people speak up on his behalf and go to bat for him. Alfie even dealt with him before. He is also a HQ premium member. I am willing to bet no one seen this coming on any of these sites. He has good feedback on a few websites.

No matter how hard you try, or how many precautions you take, it can still happen. You never really know who you might be dealing with reguarless of what went down before. Packing and sending parts like this is just as bad as taking the money and running. This hurts all sellers and buyers IMO.

I am new to this site and in need of some parts for a build! I have been lurking in the corners for several months and seeing this along with the big sellars on ebay that get bad feedback from this site makes me want to buy only brand new parts from a well know buisness. If you spend money on the good shit you only cry once! That said, tell this forum who this jerk off is so the rest of us don't get screwed!

Well SHEERIDER20 looks like I don't need too defend myself anylonger. All memebers have spoken and trust me junior, this WILL carry over too all the other forums you are registered at. Why would u screw me like this dude. I just don't get it.

I will elaborate and reply too all your comments and questions when I get home too my pc this evening. Thanks for the comments guys.

There's more too it than just refunding and returning. First I shouldn't have too, second I went in on this witha buddy that's building his first ground up, third I just don't have the time between my dayjob and. Helping all you guys out and doing what I hope too be doing fulltime soon.

Thanks again guys. Feels good too know what I do for all you is appreciated. I love too do it. Thanks.

Karac I pm'd you lastnight did u get it? Hit me back when u can.